4.00 star(s) 64 Votes

OpenTheGates

Sep 17, 2018
Good story. Interesting but very short.
Good dialogs.
Has a nice BG music. No sounds. No voices.
No bugs, no crashes.
... regarding its erotic side:
Character design is good. If I remember correctly there are 3 girls and you have "sex" with 2 of them. The game doesn't last enough to know the girls well. Claudia was too easy for the MC imo.
Scenes are well directed.
Animations are decent/good.
No voices, no sounds, just music.
No scene gallery.

Reactions: Predi1987

Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020
Good story. Interesting but very short.
Good dialogs.
Has a nice BG music. No sounds. No voices.
No bugs, no crashes.
... regarding its erotic side:
Character design is good. If I remember correctly there are 3 girls and you have "sex" with 2 of them. The game doesn't last enough to know the girls well. Claudia was too easy for the MC imo.
Scenes are well directed.
Animations are decent/good.
No voices, no sounds, just music.
No scene gallery.
There is a scene gallery, and in part one there is only sex with claudia

Skye8

Jan 14, 2023
I know what censored is. I just want to know what censored sex path or uncensored sex path means in this game? how will the scenes play if I choose either of the two?

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I know what censored is. I just want to know what censored sex path or uncensored sex path means in this game? how will the scenes play if I choose either of the two?
I think the only difference is the censored removes the Monster penis. If you're not a fan of beastie, maybe play that one?

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
For me a nice game start with an exciting story/storytelling and good renders. There is the "no sexual content" tag so far, but the girl/woman is really hot looking!

The game has already a few music tracks and good sound effects - but I could not resist and added a few more tracks + also added some more game options like textbox transparency / text size.

Sept. 22, 2023:
Updated my Mod for the new and finished game version v1.2
Info: the uncensor patch is already included, I also added a switch for the new, extended game content

Download Mod v1.2 (~52MB)
Pixeldrain -

Download game compressed with
integrated Mod v1.2 (~320MB)
Pixeldrain -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v1.2 (~310MB)
Pixeldrain -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2621695 View attachment 2621696 View attachment 2621697 View attachment 2621698 View attachment 2621699 View attachment 2621700
Awesome work KoGa3 ! Any chance of modding the 2nd part?

4.00 star(s) 64 Votes