BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
You have many different suggestions. But for now, we will move forward within the scenario.And for now, unfortunately, we don't have any of these in our script.
It would be good to know if you are going to include swinging, ntr, bestiality; For now, given the ambiguous answers, I'm not going to try the game.

Likewise, if rapes are included I should know if they are going to be avoidable or not to decide if it's worth starting the game or not.

The answer is fucking nothing :KEK: The cheating bitch distracts the MC, which gives time for the fuckboy to escape.
But the worst thing is not having an option to not fuck the wife, why would i want to be anywhere near that bitch? he even kisses her too, bitch probably was swallowing cum the night before:WutFace:, what a fucking shitshow, the mc is such a loser.
Ok, this sounds incredibly bad.

Jul 12, 2020
What are the future tags dev? Harem? ntr/sharing? Pregnancy?
Hello yes we have some of what you said in our plans...
Big difference between those 4 without pregnancy and preferably Harem its no use following, maybe when finished have a look.
With ntr/sharing it's straight to the ignore list. Well full NTR is, not if it is an option or bad ending you need to avoid.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
What are the future tags dev? Harem? ntr/sharing? Pregnancy?

Big difference between those 4 without pregnancy and preferably Harem its no use following, maybe when finished have a look.
With ntr/sharing it's straight to the ignore list. Well full NTR is, not if it is an option or bad ending you need to avoid.
It already has ntr

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Quan: War [Ch2-Revenge] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 470mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Q&W Games

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2023
The new update is here everyone! Now you can have your revenge!!!
Here's the new chapter:

It has bug fixes and a new choice that effects the story!

• Sad
Reactions: LordSinner

brittpwrr

May 30, 2019
Quan: War [Ch2-Revenge] Unofficial Android Port

- 470mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Can you please use a different download like pixel as mixdrop don't want to download...

Reactions: JJB2012

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Quan: War [Ch2.5] Unofficial Android Port

- 475mb

Android Port Updated..

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Hello, lesbianism and pregnancy may be a surprise but not now
Hi,
I was interested in trying your VN until this answer. Surprise fetishes never go over well with most people.
We generally avoid VN's that have fetishes we don't like in them and your answer will have many people waiting until it is clarified before they play it.

If you do decide to add Lesbian content, will it be optional, as in the player decides whether it happens or not?

What other non-vanilla fetishes do you plan to add and which of them will be optional?

Thanks for your time.

Sngo

May 9, 2020
I was thinking on trying this but now I read mc was cucked and he still had sex with the wife ?
If it's a cuck game then to the ignore list it goes. Even if it's only one time it's enough to go to the ignore list . Anyone care to explain to avoid wasting time. Ty

Edit: already played it using the skip function, so the mc wife cheats and you have the option to shoot in the head the dude that cucked the mc and then mc says to the wife to never show in front of him again or you can not shoot him and mc just leaves the house letting the wife and the other dude be together while she says she is in love with the other dude . All in all in neither option the wife gets punished she can just walk away without any punishment . So yeah it's just a shit scene without any good punishment or revenge.
If can't even get revenge on her too it's not worth it. And yeah the mc still fucks the wife even Knowing she cucked him

Last edited: