Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Quan: War [Ch2.5] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 475mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

Q&W Games

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2023
Hi dev I have a couple of questions is lesbian planned (I hope not) but if you add it is going to be avoidable?? and second is pregnancy planned??
Hello, lesbianism and pregnancy may be a surprise but not now

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
You are quite right :)
Shit ma boy, if i knew this game was gangsta i would have played it immediately, but i cant right now cuz its missing lots of tags ma G.
If you ever add vaginal sex, dating sim, romance, cheating, swinging, ntr, pregnancy, violence, rape, bestiality. The more of those tags the more im likely to play it.
Just saying, its missing some tags, thats all
But i get it, it just released so we'll see whats up.

Also, will this game be a Harem one cuz i instantly avoid it unless it has most of those tags.

Also, also, will we be able to pimp those girls like real gangsta, i wan some hookers and cocaine

Sababukin

Modder
Nov 4, 2022
Sorry, only script names are valid.
It has always made me wonder what the developers have in their heads, this is literally one line of code, so I will ask why? Why not give the player a feel for the role by the simple option of giving them a choice of names?
ps. You don't have to get rid of me with the answer that I don't have to play, I haven't played yet, and if I have to I'll change the name of the hero myself, which I've done in more than one game, it just makes me wonder.

Q&W Games

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2023
It has always made me wonder what the developers have in their heads, this is literally one line of code, so I will ask why? Why not give the player a feel for the role by the simple option of giving them a choice of names?
ps. You don't have to get rid of me with the answer that I don't have to play, I haven't played yet, and if I have to I'll change the name of the hero myself, which I've done in more than one game, it just makes me wonder.
You are right we will consider.

Reactions: Sababukin

Q&W Games

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2023
Shit ma boy, if i knew this game was gangsta i would have played it immediately, but i cant right now cuz its missing lots of tags ma G.
If you ever add vaginal sex, dating sim, romance, cheating, swinging, ntr, pregnancy, violence, rape, bestiality. The more of those tags the more im likely to play it.
Just saying, its missing some tags, thats all
But i get it, it just released so we'll see whats up.

Also, will this game be a Harem one cuz i instantly avoid it unless it has most of those tags.

Also, also, will we be able to pimp those girls like real gangsta, i wan some hookers and cocaine
You have many different suggestions. But for now, we will move forward within the scenario.And for now, unfortunately, we don't have any of these in our script.

Reactions: Mfka5

Q&W Games

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2023
What would be the cost of betrayal? You'll find the answer on the next chapter of Quan: War!!!

It's coming real soon! HS2_2023-12-02-22-56-13-273.png

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
QuanWar-CH2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
What would be the cost of betrayal? You'll find the answer on the next chapter of Quan: War!!!

It's coming real soon! View attachment 3159602

The answer is fucking nothing :KEK: The cheating bitch distracts the MC, which gives time for the fuckboy to escape.
But the worst thing is not having an option to not fuck the wife, why would i want to be anywhere near that bitch? he even kisses her too, bitch probably was swallowing cum the night before:WutFace:, what a fucking shitshow, the mc is such a loser.

Edit: Now you can actually kill the bastard that's fucking your wife, which is nice. But we still have sex with her despite the fact that the MC knows she's a cheater, and that's unavoidable.

Last edited: