VN Ren'Py Quantum [v0.2] [FsfStudio]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

FsfStudio

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2024
Any news on the next update?
Should be done by the end of the month or a week into the next month.

As for what's different so far, quite a bit. I added the some necessities to the game like a gallery. Currently in the works of adding some sfx and music but that's not going extremely well if I'm being honest. I "reworked" the first part of the story, as in what is in the game currently is changed. The story remains the same but I just added some more scenes and depth to slow down the pacing, taking into account what people have said. Also gave the mc an actual name.

FsfStudio

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2024
I have overshot the finishing time by quite a bit, which I'm sorry about. I overestimated my ability. I'll try my best to keep updates at a more timely pace from now on, especially since I have basically all I want in the game for now (A gallery and other special screens, so I never have to really touch on that stuff in the future again besides to update it). But the update is now practically done. I'm going to revise it over the next two days and then release it immediately for everyone. Afterwards, I'll spend a little more time finding sfx and music and probably place that in later on when I find good sources.

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Jr. Uploader
Oct 29, 2021

Changelog:

- 0.2 Update
- Reworked 0.1 Story
- 270~ images
- 1 Scene
- 1500+ Lines of Code
- Added (but not well made) Gallery and Bios
- Reduced File Sizes
- Added sfx

Wicks99

Apr 21, 2024
Afterwards, I'll spend a little more time finding sfx and music and probably place that in later on when I find good sources.
Hi FsfStudio, you can access the library at filmmusic.io or free-stock-music. There should be more than enough free license tracks there for an AVN.

For sfx freesound.org is a very popular source as well.

Hope this helps.

FsfStudio

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2024
Hi FsfStudio, you can access the library at filmmusic.io or free-stock-music. There should be more than enough free license tracks there for an AVN.

For sfx freesound.org is a very popular source as well.

Hope this helps.
Thanks a bunch. I'll give a look. :3c

phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018
Unofficial Android port for Quantum [v0.2] [FsfStudio]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download android port
(365 MB)

For other host links & requesting ports please join my discord:

Like my ports? you can tip and support me here:

*This unofficial port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Kyril87

Mar 29, 2018
I tried to rate this and was informed that I had to reply (to whom?) to give a rating. I'm not sure what I have to do, but here goes, anyway.
I'd give this two stars. The storyline, however original, progresses at an insane pace. It's a bit like trying to comprehend Moby Dick by reading every tenth page. Sure, you'd finish the book in record time, but what have you missed? The result is altogether too disjointed.
What really gets to me is the sensation that there is a decent story buried in there. This 'game' (VN?) needs some serious plot development. I understand the need to get to the sex scenes, but they should be strung together in a vaguely believable fashion.
Start again, develop a decent, comprehensible plot and you could have a real winner.

Reactions: FsfStudio

Wicks99

Apr 21, 2024
I tried to rate this and was informed that I had to reply (to whom?) to give a rating. I'm not sure what I have to do, but here goes, anyway.
I'd give this two stars. The storyline, however original, progresses at an insane pace. It's a bit like trying to comprehend Moby Dick by reading every tenth page. Sure, you'd finish the book in record time, but what have you missed? The result is altogether too disjointed.
What really gets to me is the sensation that there is a decent story buried in there. This 'game' (VN?) needs some serious plot development. I understand the need to get to the sex scenes, but they should be strung together in a vaguely believable fashion.
Start again, develop a decent, comprehensible plot and you could have a real winner.
You just need to reply a line here and thereafter you can rate the thread. It's a new strange policy that makes little sense, not sure what's the background behind it.

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
If this is a harem game, you shouldn't be forced to choose who to spend time with. Events should happen linear. Is it still laid out this way? Was going to give this a try when I seen the dev comment harem, but not if we are forced to choose between Li's for events still like others commented in earlier posts. I think it is rather stupid to force choices between events. They are creating the scenes, they should want the players to see them all, not forced to see only some of them. They should happen linear, so the player sees them all, especially with a harem vn. It also gives players more play time. Forced choosing should only happen on solo Li's vn's

Last edited:

FsfStudio

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2024
If this is a harem game, you shouldn't be forced to choose who to spend time with. Events should happen linear. Is it still laid out this way? Was going to give this a try when I seen the dev comment harem, but not if we are forced to choose between Li's for events still like others commented in earlier posts. I think it is rather stupid to force choices between events. They are creating the scenes, they should want the players to see them all, not forced to see only some of them. They should happen linear, so the player sees them all, especially with a harem vn. It also gives players more play time. Forced choosing should only happen on solo Li's vn's
Yes that was a flaw that made a lot of sense so I changed it. In the update I just released, the scenes do happen linearly now and you can go on them all if you wanted to.

FsfStudio

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2024
I appreciate the feedback. If you care to go into more detail, we could chat on Discord? I am fully aware that I'm not the best writer but I would like to improve on that. Or feel free to just drop advice here. Let me know where I could fix faults, etc etc.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Have not played, but have to ask why the game logo looks so much better than any of the sample screenshots from in game? :D

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote