VN Ren'Py Quantum [v0.2] [FsfStudio]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

FsfStudio

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2024
Have not played, but have to ask why the game logo looks so much better than any of the sample screenshots from in game? :D
It's honestly a multitude of reasons if I had to say. The logo was from when I first downloaded Honey Select and honestly it was just a bunch of guess work so I don't really even know how I made it the way it is because I'm still not even that familiar with Honey Select as of now. But as far as I know I also upped the upsampling when I took the screenshots for the logo which would probably blow my potato laptop up if I tried that in some scenes. And on top of that, I just don't know proper lighting and how to make a scene look natural + "as good as the logo".

Marigord12

Dec 30, 2023
View attachment 3502727

Overview:
Born in the countryside with your best friend, you always thought you'd grow up with her and live a peaceful life. However those plans quickly fall through following her disappearance. Years pass and nothing has ever come up about her until she begins appearing in your dreams, calling for your help. She tells you to move to the highly advanced cyber-city, Echelon. Will you find her in time or will you find a new life entirely?​

Thread Updated: 2024-10-22
Release Date: 2024-10-22
Developer: FsfStudio - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN

View attachment 3502767 View attachment 3502764 View attachment 3502762 View attachment 3502765 View attachment 4155356 View attachment 4155358
In mobile please

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote