• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed WIP Quarta Knight Emerald [1.15][Kudarizaka Guardrail]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
TRANSLATION UPDATE

is now live

For those who played a0.02, not much was added, as the devs admitted on their blog. There for novelty, but if you are returning after playing a0.02, there is not much new. Let's hope for a Chapter 2 in August! Gamebate, shiraso!

I did some editing for the MTL in the first few dialogues and some more in-battle text changes. Nothing too special on my end either.

Last edited:

xellos616

May 5, 2020
Listen to
MuninKai

, since you still make mods for games, maybe you will finish the game yourself, otherwise we are tired of waiting.

Well, or if the game is poorly released, try at least transferring it to the engine RPG Maker MZ, some have succeeded in this, and the game may stop slowing down.

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
People are always impatient, it takes what it take to develop a game. What is most important is that you got an interesting concept, a battle system, and good art, the rest of it will eventually happen after a lot of hard work.

Reactions: n0b0di

n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017
there's not much of new contents compared to the earlier game. From what i have confirmed what's new is, that this game has detransform feature, so when she lost her mana under zero, she untransformed into her casual clothes, they also planning on playing around with her transformation. And there's penetration contents, whereas theres none in the earlier game, well it's only when she lose to the mushroom monsters, but it doesn't look like she get penetrated.

I wish they make it less heavy, the game lagging so much because of all the numbers when she is stimulated by the enemy on fights.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
there's not much of new contents compared to the earlier game. From what i have confirmed what's new is, that this game has detransform feature, so when she lost her mana under zero, she untransformed into her casual clothes, they also planning on playing around with her transformation. And there's penetration contents, whereas theres none in the earlier game, well it's only when she lose to the mushroom monsters, but it doesn't look like she get penetrated.

I wish they make it less heavy, the game lagging so much because of all the numbers when she is stimulated by the enemy on fights.
Keep in mind this is alpha 0.03. This is not the game, it is a perk for their patrons to see the new game's development. My earlier comment on how much was added was just between 0.02 and 0.03, not Emerald and Amethyst.

It adds a lot of new content in that it is a completely new game with a new heroine? That should probably count for something.

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
There is a lot of potential here, even with the lagging. Please keep in mind this is very alpha and hopefully will be coming through development in a year or so. (There are some H games I've been following for several years, so that is optimistic.)

The Emerald Knight being completely Nude at high H levels is something the creator hasn't done before along with the de-transformation, but expecting a full release anytime soon is ridiculous expectation.

Jul 9, 2020
There is a lot of potential here, even with the lagging. Please keep in mind this is very alpha and hopefully will be coming through development in a year or so. (There are some H games I've been following for several years, so that is optimistic.)

The Emerald Knight being completely Nude at high H levels is something the creator hasn't done before along with the de-transformation, but expecting a full release anytime soon is ridiculous expectation.
Wait. There's nude now? How do you get the H stats to that level?

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Wait. There's nude now? How do you get the H stats to that level?
For the H-Stats it was either a save editor or far too much grinding for as little content as there is. The nudity would require the same, because like the first game, each layer of clothing seems to take more damage before being removed than the last. To get to the lowest level without save editing or using the scissor item you got for completing the last game you would need to have your clothes attacked over 200 times. So far as I know this one is the same, though I am super psyched to see that it will go all the way to nude, not the almost nude but still a bit left that was the last game.

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
Cheat Engine on so you can't lose all Hp and get defeated.) Also I played around with the de-transformation and transforming a bit, don't know if that makes any difference.

Jul 9, 2020
For the H-Stats it was either a save editor or far too much grinding for as little content as there is. The nudity would require the same, because like the first game, each layer of clothing seems to take more damage before being removed than the last. To get to the lowest level without save editing or using the scissor item you got for completing the last game you would need to have your clothes attacked over 200 times. So far as I know this one is the same, though I am super psyched to see that it will go all the way to nude, not the almost nude but still a bit left that was the last game.
I've seen your experiment before. Does the first game clothes can get further damaged in your playthrough or the scissored look is the max damage to the clothing you can get?

Some_Weeb

Jan 26, 2019
There is actually two nude sprites in the pervious game but they are unused but if you know file path you can just swap the name out with a sprite that is used in the game for the sprite to show up in the game but it can make the game buggy

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: SkyDragonbeast

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
I've seen your experiment before. Does the first game clothes can get further damaged in your playthrough or the scissored look is the max damage to the clothing you can get?
As Weeb mentioned, not without modding the game. Once you've completed the game once (and I do mean completed, not beat, you don't have to run a pure route and be able to beat cloudy to get them, losing to cloudy is perfectly valid) you get access to an item that lets you set your current clothing damage level. It does indeed only go down to the very damaged and cut up underlayer of clothing. There are the nude layers that you can try to edit in, but off the top of my head that would probably run into some bugs or visual glitches if you tried to use that at the same time as some of the statuses like the tentacle clothing.

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
I cant wait to see this more complete the first was pretty solid even though it didn't have penetration content. I still love the end if you lose to the final boss in the first, more Lewd games need stuff like that.

Reactions: MuninKai

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
TRANSLATION UPDATE

is now live

This is another small addition to Quarta Knight Emerald, updating to a0.04. Since a0.03, the defeat scene for the boss has been added, the defeat baste for the boss has been added including some new dialogue lines, as well as an additional branch to being defeated by the Slimes if you have low MP.

I haven't done any editing of the MTL on this one, so it is raw, but does appear bug free.

Kmanlv

Feb 11, 2018
I think v.0.04 is out after checking the link on page one ill I could make out of the Japanese was v.0.04 so I maybe wrong?

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Can't get ANY save files to load on the posted version (even ones made with that same version).

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes