• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed WIP Quarta Knight Emerald [1.15][Kudarizaka Guardrail]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Does an error message pop up or does it just hang?
The game runs fine. The "Continue" and "Load" options are greyed out and don't work, even after I make new save files. Thus, I can save, but I can't load any saves I make/made.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
The game runs fine. The "Continue" and "Load" options are greyed out and don't work, even after I make new save files. Thus, I can save, but I can't load any saves I make/made.
Weird, works just fine for me. Are there save files in www/save?

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
I just moved into a new place, and while it's nothing exotic I don't have reliable internet access for the next few days. Expect a translation some time next week.

Reactions: Doomeye

heego

Jun 25, 2021
where the phase selection screen?
I can't figure out how to get to a new location

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
"I'm sorry, but it's a bug fix from 0.04 (no new features).
I'm sorry that I was mainly advancing stage 2 and the basic contents of stage 1 are over."

Sounds like Stage 2 is not ready yet, it was just a polishing update for the 1st stage.

heego

Jun 25, 2021
"I'm sorry, but it's a bug fix from 0.04 (no new features).
I'm sorry that I was mainly advancing stage 2 and the basic contents of stage 1 are over."

Sounds like Stage 2 is not ready yet, it was just a polishing update for the 1st stage.
He did not touch stage 1, but did 2. The description of cycle 3 says that there is a selection window, but I never found it. (

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
He did not touch stage 1, but did 2. The description of cycle 3 says that there is a selection window, but I never found it. (
There is no option for stage 2 because it is not implemented yet. I check all the options in the game and there is no way to travel to the 2nd stage.

Reactions: heego

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
TRANSLATION UPDATE

is now live

This is purely bug fixes. There are some changed dialogue lines it seems in the boss fight? The bulk of translation being added is for some files related to Stage 2 that aren't accessible through gameplay. Gotta say I am very stoked for Stage 2, these lines are very good. The patrons only promo photos look pretty good too.

On my end I've done a little bit here and there to improve the MTL, mostly battle scenes.

Jul 9, 2020
Say, it's been a while since i download this game. Is it still laggy? Cause when the text starts popping out it lagged hard

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
a0.06 released today but is just another bug fix release. There's a bunch of event information included for stage 2, but it is still not available. May or may not release the updated translation this week, I'll probably do a bunch more edits to the MTL so that stage 1 is cleaned up before releasing.

heego

Jun 25, 2021
a0.06 released today but is just another bug fix release. There's a bunch of event information included for stage 2, but it is still not available. May or may not release the updated translation this week, I'll probably do a bunch more edits to the MTL so that stage 1 is cleaned up before releasing.
Hello, can you tell me why when i try to translate it myself, the game gets so much harder?

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
I use translator++

before changes game weight 600 mb(+-), after changes game weight 1.2-2gb
That I might actually know. For some reason the RPG unpackers have an issue with something in this game that causes them to create .txt files hidden in www\js\plugins\追加 which are as large as the boxed game. The files are completely useless, so you can delete them. I wrote a Python script for getting rid of them since I don't want to do it manually every month when a new game is released.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes