RPGM Completed WIP Quarta Knight Emerald [1.15][Kudarizaka Guardrail]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017
sorry caps were on, its a save from 0.7 i belive, it was the girl boss fight from thr trian after its done i get that error
the save from previous version are not working with 0.10 version i believe, i read it somewhore on the read me text files. i even experienced something annoying like that just when i was moving Emerald here and that, but it's fixed when i started a new fresh save.

MNJNJNKJN

Aug 28, 2021
the save from previous version are not working with 0.10 version i believe, i read it somewhore on the read me text files. i even experienced something annoying like that just when i was moving Emerald here and that, but it's fixed when i started a new fresh save.
yeah its the save, sadly there isnt anything after that fight

n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017
yeah its the save, sadly there isnt anything after that fight
what got me even more disappointed is that you can only reload the save from the start of that stage if you wanted to replay the molester, and the mini-boss fight.
But well we shouldn't hope too much from incomplete games with so much variables like this one. Probably will take another year or two to complete the game.

Last edited:

f4s1k1n

Jul 22, 2017
Another month, another bugfix for the free version... paid version i think is the same as last month (until the beginning of stage 2) CMIIW

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Another month, another bugfix for the free version... paid version i think is the same as last month (until the beginning of stage 2) CMIIW
Can confirm. No new paid download, just WIP of some CGs (which are good).

f4s1k1n

Jul 22, 2017
Another month, no new demo in sight... Or maybe it will wait until the game is finished for the demo to get an update?

Reactions: rasser

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Another month, no new demo in sight... Or maybe it will wait until the game is finished for the demo to get an update?
IIRC Silaso did say they weren't going to release more alphas, and next update before official release would be a beta.

petardo8

Apr 10, 2019
I really want to see the Amethyst (MC of the previous game) completely corrupted on this game and having her corrupt emerald.

• Red Heart
Reactions: n0b0di

xellos616

May 5, 2020
MuninKai
may be you translate ver 002 yes I undestand that trere is very little content like load screen? but we need emi something new with emi chan.

d-boy224

Oct 19, 2021
it would be nice if she did show up corrupted though XD, I think there likely keep her out of it so either choice could be cannon, but I would love to see her show up

Nov 4, 2018
it would be nice if she did show up corrupted though XD, I think there likely keep her out of it so either choice could be cannon, but I would love to see her show up
From what I've seen in Shiraso's doujins and CG sets, it's usually one of the other girls who are corrupted first, who then helps capture Amethyst.

Reactions: d-boy224
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes