RPGM Completed WIP Quarta Knight Emerald [1.15][Kudarizaka Guardrail]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Teacup123

Aug 17, 2018
How do you get to the content after the train boss? There used to be a continuation but all I get now is "thank you for supporting" and the game ends? I am on version 0.10. Thanks

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
How do you get to the content after the train boss? There used to be a continuation but all I get now is "thank you for supporting" and the game ends? I am on version 0.10. Thanks
No content beyond the train boss has been released.

Doomeye

May 7, 2018
New Ci-en post, no new game content. Just some teasers of the future. The drought continues.
eh, I don't mind. Playable demos do take time away from actual development. That's the reason why a lot of patreon games are in beta for ages (assuming no malice from creator). We already got an entire level as a demo, and it looks like the dev is actually just focusing on the game now. As much as I'd like to experience the next part of that train sequence, I wouldn't mind trading that for a faster full game release.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
eh, I don't mind. Playable demos do take time away from actual development. That's the reason why a lot of patreon games are in beta for ages (assuming no malice from creator). We already got an entire level as a demo, and it looks like the dev is actually just focusing on the game now. As much as I'd like to experience the next part of that train sequence, I wouldn't mind trading that for a faster full game release.
Get out of here with your very reasonable takes.

TJ412

Sep 24, 2018
That, and I prefer not to be spoiled on the majority of the content before the game's actually released. Once it is, it's just like "oh" if the dev was regularly putting out demos and I've been playing them.

Reactions: Arkus86

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
That, and I prefer not to be spoiled on the majority of the content before the game's actually released. Once it is, it's just like "oh" if the dev was regularly putting out demos and I've been playing them.
Yeah, I'm with you there. I'll play early demos to make sure I like the concept, but don't like playing demos or betas if it's too close to release. Otherwise I get all excited about the game being finished, then realize that this is basically the demo that I already played with only a couple new scenes, and it just feels like a let down.

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
Not a good sign when a developer makes a public post wondering if they can ever do it:

My dog has had a major surgery and progress is a little behind.
I'm sorry (´・ω:;.:...
It took a lot of time, and I'm getting louder and wondering if I can't finish it! I'll do my best...!

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
I suspect he means have it ready for the projected release date, not that he might just not finish it.
Yeah to be fair it seems google translates informal Japanese fairly badly, it might just be this single update that was causing trouble for all I know. We shall hope for the best!

xellos616

May 5, 2020
MuninKai what do you think about to translate that game, it is like Emerald status effects and grips but bondage theme ofcourse aphrodisiac present.
Little text to translate.

Unity engine. You will reach a new level of engines.

In the link version 0.2.0 which I threw off there is an auto-translator

At the moment, the game in development status is divided into 2 games.
Version 0.3.0 Stage 1 and 0.4.1 Stage 2.
The author promises to release the gluing stages in the near future.
In the Internet there is only mtl 0.2.0.

Last edited:

Zantee

Nov 1, 2018
MuninKai what do you think about to translate that game, it is like Emerald status effects and grips but bondage theme ofcourse aphrodisiac present.

This game certainly looks nice.

Teacup123

Aug 17, 2018

This game is very nice looking but I can't even get past the first part where the mentor character tells you to fight the two goons. The main character just walks up to them and nothing happens when I think a battle was supposed to trigger. Any idea how to proceed?

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
Looks like the creator is working on stage 5 to me, they just got delayed because of their dog getting sick, which that has to suck. Also, appears losing levels will be implemented in the final release.

Have to say I'm tempering my expectations at this point, I wish the creator wasn't recycling enemies sprites, but hopefully they will have slightly different or at least improved animations? Can only wait and see.

• Red Heart
Reactions: bazelgeuse

xellos616

May 5, 2020
1)
lvl drain was promised back in 2020年04月25日 00:14
2)In that game there is no animations,only motionless pictures.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes