RPGM Completed WIP Quarta Knight Emerald [1.15][Kudarizaka Guardrail]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
Glad xellos616, looks like it will get release around 2 or 3 months from now as long as everything stays on track.

Tcf2

Jul 17, 2017
So whats the diff between the 0.1 ver here and the trial ver they released back in April? Aside from a fully coloured title screen

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
So whats the diff between the 0.1 ver here and the trial ver they released back in April? Aside from a fully coloured title screen
I think they are the same. I pay for the releases, so they are up to date subscriber only versions. The trial version is either less than or identical to a.0.10.

xellos616

May 5, 2020
I think they are the same. I pay for the releases, so they are up to date subscriber only versions. The trial version is either less than or identical to a.0.10.
I cant undestand can we wait new version of Emichan from you.

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
[B said:
@MuninKai what do you think about to translate that game, it is like Emerald status effects and grips but bondage theme ofcourse aphrodisiac present.
Little text to translate.

Unity engine. You will reach a new level of engines.

In the link version 0.2.0 which I threw off there is an auto-translator[/B]
At the moment, the game in development status is divided into 2 games.
Version 0.3.0 Stage 1 and 0.4.1 Stage 2.
The author promises to release the gluing stages in the near future.
In the Internet there is only mtl 0.2.0.

6.0 is out, I create a translation request thread here. Also, has the latest version to download, if anyone would like to take a look.
https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-saint-gear-force-by-metamorphose.132079/

Reactions: MuninKai

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Reactions: xellos49698

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
There is a new demo that was released on DLSite. I suspect it doesn't contain more playable content than the previous demos since nothing was announced. There is a lot more translatable content included in the files, so I'll be able to get a headstart on the translation of the full game. Full game release set for January 2023.

Will release the English translation of the demo when it's done.

EDIT: Alpha 0.10 still has more content in terms of gameplay. It appears there has been some polish in the first stage, some new items have been added, but in terms of gameplay, the download in OP is still better. Ends at the defeat of the first boss, compared to a.0.10 which goes to stage 2.

Last edited:

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
TRANSLATION UPDATE

is now live

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yep, just like the last trial version it only goes to the first boss fight. Still better off playing a0.10 but here it is in case you want to see what the final version is gonna be like. There are add some battle text bits that seem to really slow it down, so hopefully that can be resolved before the game goes live.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes