RPGM Completed WIP Quarta Knight Emerald [1.15][Kudarizaka Guardrail]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

TJ412

Sep 24, 2018
Anyone had some luck with hooking the game?

Using RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher I get a bunch of single characters spat out from combat log and in-combat dialog, making it unintelligible, hooking with Textractor directly avoids this but the combat log constantly updating is still an issue, using MTool introduces considerable lag (also caused by the combat log).

Textractor is the least bad alternative I've found but if anyone's had some more luck I'd love to hear it.
Have you tried mtool? It's my go-to for translating RPGMaker games I should learn to read

Last edited:

DuoMantis

Nov 21, 2019
Managed to beat it with a rough translation in Mtool. There are some bugs in the recollection room but it could be from Mtool.
Big example is Misty defeat scene in the recolloection room goes for a different scene and any loss from free battle is automatic game over. Might want to wait for bug fixes. Might of missed some things from bugs.

Last edited:

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Managed to beat it with a rough translation in Mtool. There are some bugs in the recollection room but it could be from Mtool.
Big example is Misty defeat scene in the recolloection room goes for a different scene and any loss from free battle is automatic game over. Might want to wait for bug fixes. Might of missed some things from bugs.
I'll try to beat the game twice, with and without the MTL tool... I will try to compare if the bug still exists or not in raw version
Tho I just shocked that there's a penetration scene here in this game... Not that I hate it or something, just plain shooketh, because there's no such thing on their previous game.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
I'll try to beat the game twice, with and without the MTL tool... I will try to compare if the bug still exists or not in raw version
Tho I just shocked that there's a penetration scene here in this game... Not that I hate it or something, just plain shooketh, because there's no such thing on their previous game.
Right. I was shook. Shiraso, doing PIV? Bizarre.

the train levels seem to have no end, im guessing that one of the bugs
And I figured out the train level gimmick. When you enter the molester train, you need to read the signs (that say Train 69) until you get frustrated. At that point, you will get stuck in a permanent molester battle. Every couple of turns it will interrupt the battle to let you know that you've arrived at a station. At each station you need to rescue the people being molested by Olicts, collect the ticket items, and this also gives you an opportunity to turn off the traps that will occur during the final battle.

Teacup123

Aug 17, 2018
And here's the save.
The savefile results in
Game encounter a bug
TypeErrorL Cannot Ready property "0" of undefined

And then lists out a bunch of stuff it cannot load up. Any idea how to fix it? I accidently didn't make a copy of my current save and now lost all my progress sadly.

May 3, 2021
Yea save file doesn’t work, encountering the bug also, not sure if it’s because the config file isn’t included inside

Last edited:

TJ412

Sep 24, 2018
Anyone else having really bad frames in battles, particularly enemy attacks? I wonder if this is cause of running it with Mtool, checking now

Edit: Yeah it was down to MTool - as TheLlamaGuy said, Textractor is your best bet for playing the game "in" English for the time being, until a proper translation

Last edited:

d-boy224

Oct 19, 2021
im done, i did the part I was suck at but loses and had to make my way through the train station again, I keep redoing the battle in this part and no matter who I attack it does nothing, I click every single person on the train and none of them disappeared and I've lost more times then I care to count, so fuck it I wait until the MLT and bug fixes are done and try my luck again later on in the year 1672983085013.png

1672982900934.png

Last edited:

Brobat

Aug 31, 2019
Unless this is a huge flop for me (which based on the alpha I strongly doubt), I'm doing a full edit on this one. Will probably take me a few months to do it, but it will be done.
Thank you for your service! I eagerly await the results of your efforts.

Reactions: bazelgeuse

Rezinschneider

Apr 2, 2018
im done, i did the part I was suck at but loses and had to make my way through the train station again, I keep redoing the battle in this part and no matter who I attack it does nothing, I click every single person on the train and none of them disappeared and I've lost more times then I care to count, so fuck it I wait until the MLT and bug fixes are done and try my luck again later on in the year View attachment 2289411

View attachment 2289405
How did you get that outfit? I only saw it as a CG when losing against the twins.

d-boy224

Oct 19, 2021
ether that or cuz I lost to train people feeling you up after you meet the purple hair boss on the train briefly or maybe its apart of a bug and explain why I cant beat people on the train anymore

Last edited:

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
im done, i did the part I was suck at but loses and had to make my way through the train station again, I keep redoing the battle in this part and no matter who I attack it does nothing, I click every single person on the train and none of them disappeared and I've lost more times then I care to count, so fuck it I wait until the MLT and bug fixes are done and try my luck again later on in the year View attachment 2289411

View attachment 2289405
Yeah, in those fights you can't fight back at all. You just have to endure it until the train arrives at a station and you can get off the train.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes