2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

xellos616

May 5, 2020
Using Deepl he said:
-changes to the UI
-camera and small squid enemies from the previous game reappear again
-he finished stage 3 and works on stage 4
-no mentioning of new update
This is all I understood. I can also use a translator. I asked a leading question whether there is a new version? The answer to my question requires only 2 answers: yes or no.

f4s1k1n

Jul 22, 2017
This is all I understood. I can also use a translator. I asked a leading question whether there is a new version? The answer to my question requires only 2 answers: yes or no.
The paid text read UI change & bug fix trial version, so it's probably just a bug fix with nothing added

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Yeah, I'll download it and take a look to see if anything was added, but doesn't seem like it. The drought continues.

Reactions: heego

xellos616

May 5, 2020
Even if there is no new content, at least the old one will be more playable. On lack of fish and cancer fish.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
TRANSLATION UPDATE

is now live

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nothing new and playable in this that's relevant. The molesters now drop an item presumably used as part of removing their Baste. Some things did get teased in the items and states menu as I was going through. Seems the cyber level has a few new bastes that increment like the new Aphrodisiac baste and will see the return of the nipple and clit rings as well as womb magic ball from the original game.

Here's some nonplayable art of what the teasing by the Train Olicts will look like. They're both so cute, I want to bully them.

Y3_tikansimaiW_0_A_1.png

Last edited:

Bored247

Nov 14, 2019
TRANSLATION UPDATE

is now live

Nothing new and playable in this that's relevant. The molesters now drop an item presumably used as part of removing their Baste. Some things did get teased in the items and states menu as I was going through. Seems the cyber level has a few new bastes that increment like the new Aphrodisiac baste and will see the return of the nipple and clit rings as well as womb magic ball from the original game.

Here's some nonplayable art of what the teasing by the Train Olicts will look like. They're both so cute, I want to bully them.

View attachment 1733274
your work is as always appreciated :) thanks and god bless

Reactions: MuninKai

Doomeye

May 7, 2018
TRANSLATION UPDATE

is now live

View attachment 1733274
for some reason I didn't get an alert! Guess I didn't post in this thread too long. Thanks for the hard work, much appreciated

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
So I finally played the demo and must admit I am somewhat torn about it. Zone 1 feels like a retread of the previous game's zone 1 but the train intro does give me hope for new experiences to be included.

But my biggest complaint is that there is either a brief scene or no scene if you are defeated in your base form. If it is your first loss to that specific H-scene then the game should at least show you the transformed scene. I can see if you are playing a full baste run that it will be difficult to stay transformed for the H-scenes.

Also did some digging in the data files and there are some interesting ideas (this assumes the information in the demo doesn't change in the future).

With all that said, I will play the shit out of this game once it fully releases.

n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017
there has been some little updates here and there, idk why i'm unannounced by the updates from this forum though?

Dua1lty

Jul 11, 2018
New update is out, alongside with a free demo which only includes stage 1.
Not entirely sure about what's new in the paid demo version tho.

xellos616

May 5, 2020
I hope they really add lvl drain.
The author promised to add it to the amethys, that is, in part 1, that is, several years ago, but never did.
In general, I’m waiting for a triquel where there will be 4-8 heroines who will be raped at the same time, put in caves in living clothes and deplete lvl and that everything would be on the engine at least RPG MAKER UNITE (or Unreal engine 5).
And after that they will fight I mean lose in arena vs low lvl oricts.)))

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Yeah, looks like the general trial version is more or less just 0.10 from last month, but is no longer paywalled.

The paywall update was just some progress pictures from Stage 4. No updates to the playable version.

xellos616

May 5, 2020
1) So wait to next month or you reapload that new version with some pictures.

2) What about Level drain? or it is only picture?

MNJNJNKJN

Aug 28, 2021
Less capslock, more details. Version you are using? Save game file? Using a fresh save on 0.10 or using an old save?
sorry caps were on, its a save from 0.7 i belive, it was the girl boss fight from thr trian after its done i get that error

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes