Flash Completed Queen Hunt - Queen's Blade Parody [Final] [Pabisshu]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Jun 1, 2017
Foolish. If you like hentai, you better like futa, cause that shit's everywhere. I learned the ways of liking traps even. Just to enjoy my hentai games. Did I like them to begin with and hentai simply unlocked my abilities? Or did hentai force me down a path I never intended to go down? No mortal man knows. What I do know is that futa is pretty nice man, lol.
Haha! Sounds like you've tampered with dark powers, my friend! Some things man was not meant to arouse!

Keiharris332

Apr 14, 2020
It's been a while, old friend <3

You can always just not use the futa option! That's one thing I like about this game, you can decide to add on those functions. Pretty smart stuff.

Any other games like this? I love the multiple orgasm/ahegao niche

Reactions: That Dude

KryoTeeX

Feb 8, 2020
Hey every single link are dead.
And my anti-malware don't accept "Zippy".

Is it possible to make another MEGA link ??

Reactions: Moot

TheHatefulDolphin

Sep 24, 2019
Is there any way we could get a MEGA link? The different links don't work, at least for me and personally I trust MEGA the most out of all the downloads websites on this site

darkblue1

Oct 15, 2017
Had a boring sunday and decided to make an edit for this classic!
Download link and virustotal link .

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry if this is not the way one does this, first time making and sharing an edit. And it's "as-is", did this as a learning project and due to boredom so won't spend much more time on it.

Golden Order

Dec 10, 2019
this is one of the greatest and best Hentai games of all time, and the fact that people are still making H-games that are notably worse, in pretty much every way, despite this existing for over a decade, is seriously disappointing.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
QueenHuntQueensBladeParody-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Apr 19, 2020
Dammit, how the hell did I not know about this? I watched the entire series a few times and even paid attention to it all, and even looked for a Queen's Blade game, thinking one MUST exist, but only found Scarlet Blade, which was referred to as Queen's Blade the game on a few sites (it's not...), and yet somehow I never found this? A game with the actual name Queen's Blade in it?

I feel more shame for not knowing about it than I do for downloading it.

coolkid44

Feb 2, 2018
Yo. Noticed the text in the sex scenes weren't translated, so I decided to go ahead and retranslate the entire thing. You can download it Enjoy folks.

P.S. Pabisshu surprisingly did include an English translation, but for some reason, there was no option to turn it on.

HornyNarwhal

Nov 30, 2017
Yo. Noticed the text in the sex scenes weren't translated, so I decided to go ahead and retranslate the entire thing. You can download it Enjoy folks.

P.S. Pabisshu surprisingly did include an English translation, but for some reason, there was no option to turn it on.
1710846891558.png

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote