2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021

Update 1.2.3 - Added the rest of the servants, each has slightly different damage and timing during combat, only female servants can heal you in bedroom but only the slime girl has an animation for now (money cheats and servant "Shade-cultist" added for patreons).

Update 1.2.2 - Added New slime girl slave/servant, can bought at desert tent after selling 10 wild slime girls (automatically deals damage during combat and must be fed), also a new animation.

Reactions: vilewe7570

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
Are there any sex scenes in the game so far?
I read things about a healer, but somehow i think i missed her.
Also i never got that flower girl scene that's shown

Realized i had to lose once to unlock the healer, which let to the flower girl scene

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
QueenHunter-1.2.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
why and how did dev break basic renpy functionality?
rollback, ctrl to skip, right click to bring save menu... none of those work

also combat is real time which is really annoying.
Only way to restore atm are health potions and paying the healer
where is the healer?

Last edited:

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
The flower girl is the healer, but you can only unlock her after going down once and losing 1000 currency in the process.
I would advise doing it in the beginning of the game after you take the loan, use the combined 2000 you got to buy a sword and the carriage.
Since the first heal is free and the rest 150 for full hp, making slime collecting far more profitable then grinding and healing through potions.

Figured this out after grinding mobs and healing through potions

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
Yeah Slime girl!
Can't wait for the others to be added and the animation to be increased a bit to match the flower girl more

Reactions: vilewe7570

Shadeyman7

Jun 13, 2018
Right now the mines are just super not worth doing. If golems aren't going to be capturable, they should drop more ore than just a single one to help make the mine a better value proposition. As it stands, once you get tier 2 armor, mining is "free" (in that you take no damage) and bandit encampment is... basically free (only 5 damage per attack from male bandit), but the bandit camp fights go faster and are worth a lot more. While in the mine you could get lucky and get a bunch of ore without any fights, the ore itself is still not really valuable enough to make this worth it (not even taking into account slime girls in the bandit camp, who drop free healing items making the camp even *more* valuable).

Edit: suggested fixes
ore is worth 90 g, not 80
Golem drops 2-3 ore, not 1
pickaxe has better damage than unarmed, worse than first tier sword (helps speed up fights in the mine to make it a better value per time proposition)

Last edited:
Reactions: Gerben02

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021

Update 1.2.4- Added new golem servant which can be obtained by defeating 10 golems in the mines. Added 3 sex animations for the bandit girl servant, the shade cultist servant and the fairy servant respectively, along with some small miscellaneous changes to the game.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
QueenHunter-1.2.4B
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: geiss112

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
ok so i assume that seeing mentions of multiple sex scenes in the changelog that the tags are vastly outdated?

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
how to unlock the golem servant?
At the Inn go to the stables and buy a pickaxe from the Hostler.
On the map go to the Mines on the right side of the bridge.
Change your equiped weapon to the pickaxe.
Mine rocks to gain ore and fight random golems, collect 10 crystal shards.

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
At the Inn go to the stables and buy a pickaxe from the Hostler.
On the map go to the Mines on the right side of the bridge.
Change your equiped weapon to the pickaxe.
Mine rocks to gain ore and fight random golems, collect 10 crystal shards.
I got 10 of those shards, can't seem to turn them in anywhere or buy a new servant from the slavers

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021

Update 1.2.5- New cowgirl to milk at bar. Double the pay and unlocked when you get laid with any servant. Slime maid now unlocks with cheat. Combat screens no longer return you to the middle of the screen in the wilderness.

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes