What's the maximum army size that you could maintain right now?

• <1000

Votes: 22 10.4%
  • 1000-2500

Votes: 21 10.0%
  • 2500-5000

Votes: 35 16.6%
  • 5000-7500

Votes: 20 9.5%
  • 7500-10000

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • 10000-15000

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • 15000+

Votes: 70 33.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
@goatwhisperer3
@Shirouste
First of all, 5 years is the limit where I can get a way with before I can no longer ignore character aging.
Second, I think 5 years is a pretty forgiving time limit, when the game progresses one day at a time,
I assure you, you'll pretty much exhaust the content of the game before the end, if you didn't get a game over.
I even think 5 years limit might be a little too long.
And if you are worry about the fact that the game is going to "end" at some point.
I am not against making the game continues after the ending, though it's still too early to talk about that.

Bipnip

Jun 5, 2018
Okay, sorry I didn't watch that. I basically named most of these characters by looking up rare English names with Germanic origin in dictionary and chose the ones I like.

Sorry but could you be more specific? It runs just fine when I tested it though.
after discovering the bandit hideout and then going to battle with them and winning. after that when you sleep and go out, when you press on the same city the text starts then i get an error and it crashes

Raizeki

Feb 18, 2018
after discovering the bandit hideout and then going to battle with them and winning. after that when you sleep and go out, when you press on the same city the text starts then i get an error and it crashes

Same bug for me, i cannot enter in the city after that

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
Updated the Mega download link
Fixed the bug where you crush if you try to enter in the city after finishing the bandit event.
Also the bug that stop you from enter the town hall of Carmeli.

Last edited:

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Bro this game has so much potential , make a patreon site, develop it , then dl site it in full glory.

Reactions: waffel

alex andrews

Jun 17, 2019
I love games where women in high positions, especially royalty, are put through humiliating scenarios. Will give this one a spin this weekend. Though the downside of the time limit, as described above, doesn't sound very encouraging.
and dislike combat fighting stuff too

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
@sandreas2000
I already have a patreon, the link is in the OP.

@Raizeki
Well, it's not finished, so there's really no other map up stairs, though I will have to block it sometime.

@medassin
unfortunately, I don't see that happening anytime soon, if at all.

Rixen

Jun 3, 2017
I do have to wonder, will some kind of pregnancy feature be added later? After all, having a heir is important...

And I think "exhibitionism" should be added to the game tags

Reactions: GmFn1869

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
I do have to wonder, will some kind of pregnancy feature be added later? After all, having a heir is important...

And I think "exhibitionism" should be added to the game tags
Unfortunately, no. Pregnancy would be very unlikely other than in some of the endings, since it'd require at least double the picture variations. And dozens of scenarios depends on who the father is. Since, well the protagonist is the queen. Let along what happens after the baby get born.

As to exhibition stuff, there will, at some point.

Reactions: ulamarine
4.10 star(s) 16 Votes