What's the maximum army size that you could maintain right now?

• <1000

Votes: 22 10.4%
  • 1000-2500

Votes: 21 10.0%
  • 2500-5000

Votes: 35 16.6%
  • 5000-7500

Votes: 20 9.5%
  • 7500-10000

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • 10000-15000

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • 15000+

Votes: 70 33.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Quite an impressive start (even tho it's 0.06). Art is amazing which already boost its potential a lot, maps are really well made, writing is fine and mechanics are original. My main issues so far are: it's fairly linear which is really visible since maps are huge but there is nothing to do there (lack of scenes) and maybe I would improve status tab as well as whole menu. Nothing really major for now and I can certainly recommend this one for this moment. I will observe it patiently

Raizeki

Feb 18, 2018
What is the last event available in the game ? I keep sleeping and doing the routine but no new event triggers. And I do not know if I have already reached the end of the content.

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
What is the last event available in the game ? I keep sleeping and doing the routine but no new event triggers. And I do not know if I have already reached the end of the content.
Most of the event are not triggered by sleeping. Different routes are also counted independently.
If you finished the bandit hideout line , had sex with the duke, had sex with the painter, had the bath with the bodyguard,
then congratulation, yo did reach the end of the content.

Quite an impressive start (even tho it's 0.06). Art is amazing which already boost its potential a lot, maps are really well made, writing is fine and mechanics are original. My main issues so far are: it's fairly linear which is really visible since maps are huge but there is nothing to do there (lack of scenes) and maybe I would improve status tab as well as whole menu. Nothing really major for now and I can certainly recommend this one for this moment. I will observe it patiently
Thanks. I am not really satisfied with the status tab and menu right now, though the improvement on the UI will have to wait till I have enough backing to commission a programmer for it. Since I suck at programming.

And yea, lots of the maps are kinda empty at the moments, those will have to be filled in over time.

Reactions: Ignazzio

Rixen

Jun 3, 2017
I see. I never meant to have scenes with a pregnant protagonist, I thought about like maybe having a timeskip if she falls pregnant and then having a child or two running around in the castle. But no matter, do as you wish.

About the exhibitionism part, I meant literally, to put it in the game tags, so more people who use f95 could find this game by browsing through the tags. After all, the game contains already quite a bit of public nudity, which counts as exhibiotionism, if I'm not mistaken.

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
Well, a timeskip doesn't really feel right to me.

As the the tags, howdo you add tags? I only listed them in Genre list, the tags were add by the uploaded who move this thread from request forum.

NewQueen

Nov 8, 2017
okey, so here's some idea.
1. about pregnancy. would you consider it again ? i mean let just said how about the new born child will be send to the orphanage or some sort ?. like in the game girl knight milk, and some other pregnancy game. so it just for fun for having childbirth feature. you dont need to make further update about what happen next for the new born child, just say it was been send to the orphanage. and you can still continue your journey. or maybe if you want to expand it more you can manage your children since she's the queen, maybe she can give born to a new Commander/general for your army.

2. about the battle scene, it would better if there was a quick mini games for the war. you know its rare that there was an RPGM game in this website had some kind of feature. thats way i was shock when i see your game at the first time. the mini games where you can control the army to fight with turn-based combat style or whenever you see fit. im sure your game will have many attention for that, as it is very rare feature which being said that your game has potential.

3. how about making a discord server ? where you can ask for help from different people, and ask for an idea for the next update etc. it can help you in many ways possible. because these day so many game maker or consumer have a discord. im sure they can help you somehow, even give you a donation through the link you post in the discord, because in discord many people would like to join.

overall: im really put my hope in your game, it has potential. first time i play it, it feels like alpha game but from the idea from your game, i had many ideas which maybe you interested. its not just me, maybe many people who has been playing your game atm would think the same. thats why im suggest you to make a discord. i hope your game keep improving and hope you well :D

Reactions: ZiriMkII

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
@Newqueen
First of all, Thanks for the feed back. I am glad you enjoy the game so far.

1. Sorry, but no. the way you put it really doesn't fit with my vision of the game, it'd be kinda immersion breaking for me. Well, if people really want some pregnancy contain, I could maybe add it in some playable after-ending, but that's too early to talk about.

2. I actually intended to add something like that, there's a script I really want to use, but I am having a lot of technical problems with it, and I can not really be consider a programmer myself. So I left it out of the game till I have enough found to pay for an actual programmer to figure shit out for me.

3. I will think about it, though I really don't want to manage a discord server on top of everything, I also saw enough of discord server drama that I really don't want to have a chance to be the center of it.

Reactions: ZiriMkII

NewQueen

Nov 8, 2017
thank you for your answer and your consideration about my opinion :D
and yeah i agree, its too early to talk about point 1 and 2. you don't need to rush anything, i would rather you work on it carefully, and then you can bring us something awesome, because your idea for the game is awesome. about the discord, yeah i'm really agree with you about that drama stuff XD. but as a suggestion thou, you can give your server in discord strict rule for not bringing any drama in your server. or even block someone who start something like that. i have another discord server i visit, the name is kalyskah game server which is game from f95zone as well, but the developer have been giving them a strict rule for them and i don't see any problem in there, in fact they are just listening and having common conversation. or how about you make a server, but it just for giving update about the game, and anyone who join your server can't chat anything in that server. and only you who can write something in your server. so what im saying it just like promotional server, and if you need help for programmer, and etc, you can tell them to DM you rather than chat in the server.

xxholyshitxx

Jul 16, 2018
Wow, thanks. Great game. From visuals to gameplay, I enjoyed it all!
A few suggestions:
1.I liked the card game. Well, maybe not the game itself, but the fact that I had to learn it with
Adelaide, since she also didn't knew the rules. That was genius touch right there:D And I know there
probably won't be another similar experience in QD (maybe the military minigame), but I'd like to
play more cards, with bigger stakes(monetary or othervise).
2.Also, espionage missions. I like how Adelaide can help her country by not only by diplomacy or
rule, but also in war effort (not counting recruiting).So more spying tasks would be great. Like
gathering information on some illegal activity in the city, or in other cities (which would require more
clothes I suppose), or even something as simple as hearing public's opinion on herself. That would place
her in the tavern as a waitress with handsy customers, maybe as a maid with some handsy aristocrat, etc.
3.I feel like there should be some random events that would reduce your army size a bit, like a raid or
maybe attempted coup, which might link to suggestion nr 2.
4.A mission to build a brothel. Like, somebody suggests that the city requires one, and you have to build it
(maybe don't have to, but you want to). Then maybe you have to take a loan from The Trading League,
or try to save up the money yourself, IDK. Actually, some more building might be nice (public bath,
nicer theater, barracks...). This would give TTL some more weight to them, and more managing for the player.
Adelaide might also partake in the gloryhole part of the brothel:D
5.A wild one - a Walk of Shame from GOT kinda ending. If your Infamy and People happiness are too low,
you will have to walk around town naked while, you know, somebody does some things. Or maybe being
publicly jacked off onto by loads of people while being fettered to a pole.

Nevertheless, I love this game, and can't wait for the next update :D

Reactions: Carion_Crow

BrokenTorpedo

Game Developer
May 7, 2019
@xxholyshitxx

Thanks, glade you like it so far.

1.Yeap, you totally got my intention for the card game. And I am actually considering adding more cards, though not really anything with bigger stakes at the moment. Though the similar situation wont occur with the battle mini-game, I do intend intend for it to have a proper tutorial section.

2.Well, there's nothing more like that planned at the moment, but we can see about that, you do have some interesting suggestion. But of course the civilian dress will return at some point.

3.I am kinda taking a break from more random events at the moment. The only event that'd reduce your army size is the Troops Deserting event I think.

4.Being able to building things is planned, though they have to be worked into the story first. Though brothel isn't really one of them; I mean I thought about it but never made any serious plan for it.

5.Humm, I am not sure how I think about this one. It does sound interesting but somehow I feel like it's not really fit with the tone I am going with.

Again, thanks for the feed back. And do follow me on my blogger or patreon if you want to see more update on the development.

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
I don't know what to do. I need to get into the slums but can't. How many events are there? I fucked that one duke or someone, flashed the guards and citizens and let the guards rape the entertainers. What's left?

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
You can't go into the slum dressing as you are, go get a commoner's dress.
Uh, great? You couldn't explain HOW? I looked literally everywhere and talked to everyone, if I had found a dress I would have figured this out myself by now. Hell, I LOOKED for an alternate outfit, since I suspected that was how. I found nothing.

Reactions: nodice20
4.10 star(s) 16 Votes