HTML Abandoned Queen of the Seas [v0.12j Exclusive] [Malhavok]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

omni5

Dec 1, 2018
It's not as much consensual as it is a de facto choice to go along with all of it or die.
Yeah I don't know I just tend to play my characters as unwilling as possible and like to see my character forced into tough situations. With the description of this game it seemed like that was the case, but it's really not. The threat of imminent death is virtually never there, it's more like, "well you better do this stuff or you may run into some trouble down the line."
Especially when we're talking about fetish stuff, vague warnings of future threats really just doesn't do it for me.

Oh yeah, did I mention that it's possible to survive with the least amount of sluttiness possible?
You can go down to the deck and sweep up for money and then use that to buy the 'questionable' food until you can save up enough for the hot dogs or whatever the proper food was, you starve a little bit for a couple days but it doesn't actually have bad effects anyway, and then you can just continously grind out surviving on cleaning/hot dogs. Then you eventually get punished with the vague threat of 'not making the crew happy enough', which still doesn't kill you (but maybe can down the line). not that sex with the crew if very sexy anyway since it's just the weird slot machine thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: nodice20

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
How do you reliably build fitness? The only way I've seen to increase it is with potions. While abs in a bottle would be a great product not having a way to grind it makes it ridiculously hard to raise and that in turn makes fights nearly impossible.

dragonius

Jan 7, 2017

0.11h 07/06/2019 - Hotfix A.
General
  • Reduced overall strength of Pirate mobs.
  • Reduced overall strength of Siren mobs.
Salty Mermaid
  • Accidently left the Pirate Attack encounter too difficult. It's been reduced to the correct level.

hello.jpg

Nov 7, 2017
Played for like a day and now I've got (I think) a bug where I can't exit out of the "inspect" screen on Kipler. The one that shows his picture and description.

I can go into all the other submenus like Journal, Inventory, or Help, but hitting Exit just refreshes the Kipler screen and never returns me to the game.

Is this a known bug?

Last edited:

bargian

May 7, 2017
Error: <<InventoryTable>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<run>>: bad evaluation: tabs[Symbol.iterator] is not a function)
I have this bug in inventory screen, also 'whore' i dont have option to spin wheel

EDIT: on other computers it works fine, prob that 1 older computer cant handle queen ;)

Last edited:

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
anyone wanna upload the "fan" version with the cheat menu?
Its uploaded now, but its a sugarcube game so couldn'rt be easier to adjust the variables

opne you browsers console and type:
SugarCube.State.active.variables

Then you can see and adjust every variable int the game.

bargian

May 7, 2017
Game is pretty funny for such a small thing. However i suggest to start with easy or even easiest mode, coz this game is grindy as hell ... well even with this grind beeing not so bad its still take tons of time to rise stats.

weealex

May 12, 2018
where do you find butter gourds? are they those "oddly shaped gourd" that increase butt size?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes