VN Ren'Py Abandoned Queen Trainer [Demo] [AKAMAN]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That a bad game inspired another bad game doesn't tell us much about either, except that Harry Potter fans are almost as fiscally irresponsible as furries and more numerous.

I agree that Akabur definitely isn't milking his fans. Its just a shame that he peaked with Princess Trainer. That Ninja Turtles game was alright, too, I guess. And even his bad games - Witch Trainer, Star Channel 34 - have some of the best art on this website.
turtles was quickly made so that he can use april in sc34.

Reactions: vireker

Moxence

Jan 18, 2018
That a bad game inspired another bad game doesn't tell us much about either, except that Harry Potter fans are almost as fiscally irresponsible as furries and more numerous.

I agree that Akabur definitely isn't milking his fans. Its just a shame that he peaked with Princess Trainer. That Ninja Turtles game was alright, too, I guess. And even his bad games - Witch Trainer, Star Channel 34 - have some of the best art on this website.

I think SC34 was good the problem was the fact that you don't have the wall game you are in the first act but the jokes was good as ever the art was nice like always and the plot was entertaining it's just the NSFW who was left behind

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I think SC34 was good the problem was the fact that you don't have the wall game you are in the first act but the jokes was good as ever the art was nice like always and the plot was entertaining it's just the NSFW who was left behind
~same amount as in pt.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i don't talk about the amount i talk about the quality we get some weird teasing and meh scene until the star of the end last 2 - 3update
well different games, pt has 1 girl (+2 others) while in sc34 has ship full of girls.

Moxence

Jan 18, 2018
well different games, pt has 1 girl (+2 others) while in sc34 has ship full of girls.
Yep and honestly i'm one of big fan of RUBAKA but yes it was strange for at first but a good game yes it was not is prime but HEY it was good and funny

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
still alive I see. more power to Akubar but dude is really milking his fanbase.
Considering games like Where it all Began is remastering the game with 1 yearly (or more) update of 15minutes, and after around 3 years the remaster started, it didnt catch up to where the game was. Or other games that do worse, getting patronage to wait 2-3 years to release a COMPLETE game, longer than those dudes makes, it's worth.

centuryspice

Apr 9, 2019
How many years has it been "almost finished" at this point? I understand that one person passion projects can take A VERY LONG time, but he sure does seem to have a ton of free time to whine about new games not having skimpy enough costumes or whatever.

Reactions: GaRbS

Moxence

Jan 18, 2018
How many years has it been "almost finished" at this point? I understand that one person passion projects can take A VERY LONG time, but he sure does seem to have a ton of free time to whine about new games not having skimpy enough costumes or whatever.
Ok your reflexion is accurate for EVERY GAME in this site and currently it's the polishing time i fix thing last check up and it will be done look at is update every morning you know he is at minimum 90% done

zeddolo

Nov 1, 2017
THE PLAN: As it is right now I have only one more major task left: I need to finish one illustration for one of the side stories, and when that is done I will be basically done I think. After that I will try to play the game start to finish for the million's time while waiting for Lyk and Dahr to finish their tasks. That being said I don't think I will be announcing any release dates even now. Most likely I will just drop the 1.0 version of the game for the patrons on one of the following Mondays :)

THAT IS ALL I have to say. Thank you for sticking around up to this point. I love you all.

-AKA-

copy / paste from aka patreon...

Moxence

Jan 18, 2018
THE PLAN: As it is right now I have only one more major task left: I need to finish one illustration for one of the side stories, and when that is done I will be basically done I think. After that I will try to play the game start to finish for the million's time while waiting for Lyk and Dahr to finish their tasks. That being said I don't think I will be announcing any release dates even now. Most likely I will just drop the 1.0 version of the game for the patrons on one of the following Mondays :)

THAT IS ALL I have to say. Thank you for sticking around up to this point. I love you all.

-AKA-

copy / paste from aka patreon...
Yep like i have said before he post a com last week and when we read it we can understand he have praticly done everything

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote