VN Ren'Py Abandoned Queen Trainer [Demo] [AKAMAN]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Moxence

Jan 18, 2018
next month it's not a problem if this game is good and i think he will be and unluke every other creator we have a finish product the only other i know who have finish a game (and a good one ) was MUPLUR

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
next month it's not a problem if this game is good and i think he will be and unluke every other creator we have a finish product the only other i know who have finish a game (and a good one ) was MUPLUR
well avns are more hobby to akabur while other devs do it for living or part time job.

Reactions: vireker

Moxence

Jan 18, 2018
well avns are more hobby to akabur while other devs do it for living or part time job.
Yep and it doesn't matter because that don't change the fact that akabur finish is game and many other creator don't want to create other game but some try like MUPLUR

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yep and it doesn't matter because that don't change the fact that akabur finish is game and many other creator don't want to create other game but some try like MUPLUR
muplur isn't 1st nor last to attempt to make tt avn.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i don't know maybe ? but right now if you check the top game almost no one was finish and all of them are older than QT
i could name few. some games have 1-2 updates per year and some have dragged near longer than i've been at F95.

Moxence

Jan 18, 2018
I don't think the game will be out till late October at the least. I hope to be wrong!
yeah maybe in two weeks but it's stilml early october i think (AKABUR have done is cooking and the other two are very fast (except for IRIS QUEST TT__TT))

mrmiles01

May 8, 2018
I just hope that he will have no new ideas while he is waiting for Dahr.
Imagine the game is ready and he says "oh I had a great new idea to implement, it will be quick!", and delay the game for 3 more months.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote