VN Ren'Py Abandoned Queen Trainer [Demo] [AKAMAN]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Wait is akabur actually still developing anything? Or did he completely stop making games?

Nej_Aldrig

Dec 6, 2017
Where'd he say that, source me up. Also, don't ruin it for me when I'm coping
last monday:
"WONDERFUL NEWS. I am starting to think that Queen Trainer could actually be ready for release soon*. Last week I finished everything I wanted to finish including all the HUD elements. I have already sent a couple of script files to Lyk for proofreading and plan to continue to send him more during this week. In the meantime Dahr continues to send me new challenge icons that looks way too awesome for me to spoil them here.

THE PLAN: As it is right now I have only one more major task left: I need to finish one illustration for one of the side stories, and when that is done I will be basically done I think. After that I will try to play the game start to finish for the million's time while waiting for Lyk and Dahr to finish their tasks. That being said I don't think I will be announcing any release dates even now. Most likely I will just drop the 1.0 version of the game for the patrons on one of the following Mondays :)

THAT IS ALL I have to say. Thank you for sticking around up to this point. I love you all."

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
last monday:
"WONDERFUL NEWS. I am starting to think that Queen Trainer could actually be ready for release soon*. Last week I finished everything I wanted to finish including all the HUD elements. I have already sent a couple of script files to Lyk for proofreading and plan to continue to send him more during this week. In the meantime Dahr continues to send me new challenge icons that looks way too awesome for me to spoil them here.

THE PLAN: As it is right now I have only one more major task left: I need to finish one illustration for one of the side stories, and when that is done I will be basically done I think. After that I will try to play the game start to finish for the million's time while waiting for Lyk and Dahr to finish their tasks. That being said I don't think I will be announcing any release dates even now. Most likely I will just drop the 1.0 version of the game for the patrons on one of the following Mondays :)

THAT IS ALL I have to say. Thank you for sticking around up to this point. I love you all."
happy-anime-chihaya-kisaragi-rz4zfdrrce5meb3i.gif

Dec 12, 2021
Where'd he say that, source me up. Also, don't ruin it for me when I'm coping
someone commented " I would like to have a time machine and jump right now to next monday "
to which he respoded with " Hey, I didn't say it's gonna be next Monday :) "

most likely gonna be in a couple weeks

Reactions: Moxence

Nerdrage72

Jun 26, 2017
someone commented " I would like to have a time machine and jump right now to next monday "
to which he respoded with " Hey, I didn't say it's gonna be next Monday :) "

most likely gonna be in a couple weeks
Yea I already saw that, but that does not mean theres "no way its coming next monday"
Thats him just stomping out the idea that saying its coming next monday is a bad idea and could likely leave you disappointed

Starichok_2007

May 24, 2019
have hope this work of art will be released this month. i just randomly google "akabur games" and find this thread.. now i can say that im always catch timings before something happens

Reactions: Moxence

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
after what happened to WaL and STS akabur is my last hope for a good adult game not made in japan. didn't enjoy SC34 that much but i will always love PTG and Witch Trainer and i hope the new one will be just as good.

• Red Heart
Reactions: zeddolo

zeddolo

Nov 1, 2017
after what happened to WaL and STS akabur is my last hope for a good adult game not made in japan. didn't enjoy SC34 that much but i will always love PTG and Witch Trainer and i hope the new one will be just as good.
AMEN! It's the same for me! Need to wait ok, but the quality of the work is amazing! And it's not a piece of story, it's all the game! Maybe in future add something.

Reactions: Moxence and McSlut
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote