Question for NTR fans and non-fans

What do you prefer?

• Total voters

Kalenazar

Sep 11, 2022
It must be clarified that mostly in NTR games and stories, it is the female partner who cheats on the male partner and also that the male star is mostly the one who stars in the story. With this cleared up, I am going to list some things that I like and dislike, regardless of who stars in the story.

Things I like:
Relationships are 100% functional, there are no relationship problems.
Let it start with flirting with the supposed antagonist or with whomever is available for the relationship.
That both enjoy being with others, I mean that one is excited to know that their partner enjoys.
That it be moderately consensual, that is, that the couple tell the MC that they are going to do it with others, but it does not matter if he omits things.
There is no humiliation from anyone (also, this is inevitable, but it is not massive)
Things that I do not like:
It is only one and it is humiliation, taking into account that generally the protagonist is male, it feels ugly that they always portray the protagonist with certain physical characteristics that are: small penis, obese, premature ejaculator, sexual impotence, ugly, well, they get an idea what I mean.
Although when these characteristics do not happen, it always happens that even though the guy is the best of the best, another surpasses him out of nowhere and you are left WTF, there is a game that portrays this well and it is The Motel, I reserve my opinion, if you want see it, look for my comment... I continue, in the game, the protagonist does not have any bad characteristics, he even has a penis above average, but even so, all the other characters that the wife has relationships, have it even bigger and I think "he's all good, but is he still humiliating you?" That is, the bigger he wants it haha (still, I recommend the game)...

Now I wonder if you know of any good NTR games?

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Xtravagant

Jan 16, 2023
I prefer netori over netorare. Kinda weird cause I don't like netorare when regarding games but reading doujin it's fine. As a whole though, the common and overplayed aspects of ugly bastard, and dark skinned guy with the biggest dick possible, the latter is more sour for me.

For ntr/cheating/etc games, I don't really fancy playing them cause they're typically just a straight shot toward getting cucked or cucking others. There's no skulduggery, just "we'll bang ok" and 30 seconds later, any woman that's getting banged just instantly submits and that's the end of that storyline. It's boring with no control over what actually happens other than clicking options.

Though I dont particularly like ntr, I'll take a game with it being unavoidable in favor of a VN game where it's avoidable.

SevenHearts

Feb 14, 2023
Hi guys, I've seen a lot of conflicting opinions about NTR content in games, so I decided to make a poll just to see what's the most acclaimed NTR content by the public in games, or if you don't like it at all. If you have other opinions about these options you can just select the "other" option and write your opinion down below!

P.S. If you don't know the difference between these types of NTR, check this POST

If you don't know we're making a game, the release date is still TBA since we've a lot of stuff to do but we publish updates very often, check it out if you're interested in! ;)

LINK
I didn't even know there were different categories of NTR, and idk if I wanted to know :c.

• Haha
Reactions: Aesir Lust

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
I really doubt netorase is what NTR fans really want, if that was the case the swinging(144) tag would have more results than netorare(914).

It also wouldn't be so hard to find pure netorase games, right now most games that start with netorase end up turning into netorare at some point or another.

That's why polls like this should be taken with a grain of salt, chances are lots of non-ntr fans voted, many of which can tolerate sharing but not full corruption.
Fair point, but then again, we have to take the tags with a grain of salt as well. No tagging system is perfect as it relies on biased and imperfect human input. Compounding that problem, we have the whole mess with the NTR genre itself, with its confusing japonese nomenclature that clashes with the established english terms, meaning that many people make no granular distinction and therefore may tag a netorase (swinging) game with the netorare tag.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
meaning that many people make no granular distinction and therefore may tag a netorase (swinging) game with the netorare tag.
Even on VNDB that has a netorase tag the gap is big, , , and that is only for VNs, there is an ever bigger gap when looking at rpgm.

The number of netorase games doesn't come even close really.

Reactions: jaden000

Aesir Lust

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2022
Hi everyone, we want to let you know that we created a thread where we will show up all the discarded stuff we've finished, so you guys can see the progress we did so far and maybe suggest other ideas! :)

LINK

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
I don't normally like this kind of content, but when I do feel like it, it has to involve a dickgirl in some way.

Pervtron3000

Jan 3, 2019
I don't fancy NTR content at all, its definitely not my cup of tea as I despise all kinds of suffering, especially when its sadistic.

However most sex games have some flavor of cheating or sexual suffering and usually its not too front and center in gameplay or plot, so that you can safely just ignore it.

Its when the NTR victim is basically the protag/narrator, or the story is overly shoving it in my face, thats when its a hard-stop delete from harddrive for me.

The first couple of times I encountered NTR I was shocked, horrified, and disgusted. Its weird to say/admit, but because NTR is soooo pervasive in sex-games now, suggesting to the broader audience that its acceptable/sexy to victimize people, sex games have helped train me to assert my ethics in silent protest, whilst enjoying the very games that contain it. And, more broadly, has helped me learn to assert my ethics inwardly while the world around me changes in ways that horrify me. One must cultivate one's own garden~

Sort of like establishing a headcannon wherein the NTR victim is not a part of the story/doesn't exist, and all of the sadists in the story enjoying his/her suffering are just weirdos babbling to themselves like crazy people.

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
The first couple of times I encountered NTR I was shocked, horrified, and disgusted. Its weird to say/admit, but because NTR is soooo pervasive in sex-games now,
Wait wuuuuuhhht you really think so? In my estimation games go out of their way to an unnatural extent to AVOID any kind of male npc-female npc-sexual interactions. Like in the real world, you go to enough house parties, you've probably walked in on someone. In games, this only happens when it's the point of the game, not as a random side occurence.

IMO the word ntr is dumb, [let's call it male npc-female npc sex].....I'd say the LACK of MNPC-FNPC sex is what's pervasive in games. Developers are tripping over themselves to avoid anything that may offend the delicate sensibilities of the mah waifu game enthusiasts...

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I find the term NTR as well as all of it's subcategories confusing and really don't pay any attention to the definitions for them. When I refer to NTR I pretty much redefine it in my mind as cheating (by anyone, where the love interest knows it's happening). If the main character is male I like games where the MC can cheat but any cheating by his love interests is either impossible or at least easily avoidable. If the game includes some kind of focus on jealousy, it really only interests me if it's the female love interests getting jealous about MC's conquests, not the other way around. If the main character is female then I like cheating of all types no matter who is doing the cheating.

Oddly enough, it seems like most of the games that include enjoyable mechanics for jealousy from the female characters also include options for the female characters to make the main character jealous. So I frequently find myself playing games that include NTR despite knowing that MC might get cheated on, but hoping there's a way to avoid it.

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I find the term NTR as well as all of it's subcategories confusing and really don't pay any attention to the definitions for them. When I refer to NTR I pretty much redefine it in my mind as cheating. If the main character is male I like games where the MC can cheat but any cheating by his love interests is either impossible or at least easily avoidable. If the game includes some kind of focus on jealousy, it really only interests me if it's the female love interests getting jealous about MC's conquests, not the other way around.

Oddly enough, it seems like most of the games that include enjoyable mechanics for jealousy from the female characters also include options for the female characters to make the main character jealous. So I frequently find myself playing games that include NTR despite knowing that MC might get cheated on, but hoping there's a way to avoid it.
Really? I find them to be fairly exclusive - what you said made sense; and I would expect drama to go both ways, but I dont find that - usually its a one-way harem catfest.

Last edited:

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
to be honest: the term NTR should be dropped completely and be replaced with the proper english tags.
cheating, swinging, cuckhold. i guess this would stop quit a lot discussions from the start ^^

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Really? I find them to be fairly exclusive - what you said made sense; and I would expect drama to go both ways, but I dont find that - usually its a one-way harem catfest.
Some games have overlap but I find that most harem games don't have NTR. Either MC can fuck whoever he wants and none of the girls cares about it or he has to make sure they don't find out to avoid a game over. Knowing about it is an important distinction for me. There is usually not much option for his love interests to cheat on him in a harem game, which makes sense. Most NTR games are closer to the opposite with a focus on MC being cheated on by his love interests. There might be some options for him to get some action on the side but that's usually not the focus.

So if you like games that include options for cheating where it's not a secret and also does not result in a game over bad ending, NTR is usually the only option. So for me, playing an NTR game usually involves me spending most of the game trying to avoid my love interests cheating on me so I then enjoy a few scenes where she catches me cheating on her and gets turned on by it. I guess what I'm usually looking for is a harem game where my love interests know I'm cheating and are turned on by it, which is not very common.

Last edited:

Pervtron3000

Jan 3, 2019
Wait wuuuuuhhht you really think so? In my estimation games go out of their way to an unnatural extent to AVOID any kind of male npc-female npc-sexual interactions. Like in the real world, you go to enough house parties, you've probably walked in on someone. In games, this only happens when it's the point of the game, not as a random side occurence.

IMO the word ntr is dumb, [let's call it male npc-female npc sex].....I'd say the LACK of MNPC-FNPC sex is what's pervasive in games. Developers are tripping over themselves to avoid anything that may offend the delicate sensibilities of the mah waifu game enthusiasts...
Yeah I get your point. My fetishes are in submission and being used (female protagonist submission), and that often directs me to bdsm and bdsm-adjacent content/genres.

In these sorts of genres, cheating isn’t really anything new, but the sadistic NTR starting invading my preferred genres … jeez … like 15 years ago, and now most of the submission content finds a way to shoehorn in an involuntary cuck boyfriend.

I get you on the harem snoozefest, though I’m probably a hypocrite as one who wants the opposite, to be the community comfort tool

Last edited: