Question for NTR fans and non-fans

What do you prefer?

• Total voters

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
Other than the stereotypes of pizza and the mafia the only other thing Italian that I know and had to smile about was when Silvio Berlusconi called Angela Merkle "An unfuckable lardarse".

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
He is right.... not even in younger years..... angelika-Merkel-nackt.jpg

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
Wait you....had that on your hard drive!?

O...kay.....
no way..... i knew it exists.... and i duckduckgo-t it. i'd never stain my harddrive with this filth..... got it, uploaded it (because linking doesn't work here.... fuck!) and trew it in the trash. but others may like it... it's almost the "standard-milf" ... lol

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
no way..... i knew it exists.... and i duckduckgo-t it. i'd never stain my harddrive with this filth..... got it, uploaded it (because linking doesn't work here.... fuck!) and trew it in the trash. but others may like it... it's almost the "standard-milf" ... lol
Sure...I believe you. :sneaky:

M$hot

May 28, 2017
I get a little confused between Netorare, netorase, netori, cheating, swapping, swinging, cheating, blackmail etc. But since I don't really self insert and basically process the games as if they are told to me by a mate, I just want positive sexual experiences. The protagonists LI having loving and passionate sex with the antagonist works just fine for me, because while it would hurt the protagonist, that ain't me.
When it starts to veer into coercion and noncon though, that doesn't strike me as a positive sexual experience, and it doesn't work for me at all. I do prefer having the protagonist doing the stealing because usually the victory is the goal and there's no degradation involved, whereas sometimes when the antagonist wins the goal is to kick the protagonist when he's down, and that just doesn't seem needed to me.

To each their own though, I'm fully aware these are games. I detest cheating irl, in games it's like 'well, I want to see these 2 characters go at it, don't let the LI being in a relationship get in the way of that'.
So I guess it depends how personal people take the writing too? If I felt like I was getting cheated on I wouldn't really be into that.

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
Personally I like netorare or netori, but most people here sometimes don't consider netori "NTR" so I'll go more in depth why I like netorare and how I like it done.

I'm not huge on the MC's partner being willingly shared by him under most circumstances(like netorase), I'm more of a fan of an antagonist challenging the MC by trying to steal his partner by any means necessary(corruption).

Now I don't like when a games narrative is centered around just this since I feel like in most of those the MC just gives up and barely gets scenes of his own, I like it where an antagonist is able to establish a threat and will sometimes occasionally get a win over the MC.
This is tricky to do for a lot of devs because your also diving in the "vanilla" community with this approach by not making it a full NTR game.
In these circumstances it's best the dev puts it out there that he has plans for NTR for his/her project to avoid more backlash.

Reactions: jaden000

SoulsSurvivor

Oct 27, 2018
I got nothing to really add to the discussion but I'm surprised how low the netori percent is comparatively I guess ntr fans aren't interested in being the one to destroy the relationship?

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
The only really strong opinion I have about NTR is that NTR == netorare and shouldn't be conflated with netorase or netori.

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
I prefer Netorase more than normal NTR because I like the main character to get in on the action as well. I'm kinda tired of stories where the other guy has a monster cock while it seems that the husband/boyfriend never went through puberty. It's become stale where the other guy takes complete control and the husband just goes along with it for some reason and loses everything in the end. I like endings where everyone wins.

A perfect example of this for me is Pervert Action: Time Lapse, you can pimp out your girls to your sleazy friend who'll send you pictures of them getting pounded and then when he fucks them enough you can catch them being more brazen and fucking in your apartment. You then have the option of joining in and making it a threesome or walking away. Whatever happens you still get in on the action but the girls will start being seduced by your friend that you keep inviting over if you choose to invite him at all. Another good one is by Suzuya (鈴屋), it's about a husband that gives his wife to his junior and is kidnapped by aliens when he steps out of the love hotel for a drink. Throughout the game he gets videos of his wife being fucked by the junior and then when he finally returns they have a large orgy.

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
I'd say i prefer netorase, but really it's about how the story is written and delivered. A bit fed up with the small dick, sod excuse of a husband cliche.
Out of curiosity i tried some games which were not exactly my kinks and enjoyed them due to the quality of the story...

thefee

Feb 24, 2022
My type of Netorase game:
No eating of any cream pies from anywhere.
No SPH or any humiliation.
No talking between MC and third person during the act.
No secret sex without telling MC (before or after)

MC being present in the room, EYE CONTACT POV!(y)
Being told detailed stories if not present .(y)
Respect going both ways in the relationship. (y)
Texting/sexting/dates (slow burns). (y)

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
1642503633386.png
I don't even like netori because it makes me feel bad.
Unless it's like the rescue from abusive relationship type of stuff.

But I don't like seeing people suffer.

Reactions: Bob Jewl

Beatrix Kiddo

Donor
Aug 25, 2016
I love netori, or at the very least netorare from female pov. I like the ugly bastard kind of story, with blackmail, moral degradation and whatnot. I mostly enjoy corruption and nothing beats beatraying love for pure raw sex, the more degenerate the better.

Reactions: Bombmaster

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Similar to other answers here, I can enjoy NTR on occasion if its hard netorare (corruption) to the see slow (but steady) sexual degradation of the love interest, or if it is netori (cheating POV) where I can self-insert as the one stealing the girlfriend.

But it doesn't surprise me at all seeing netorase (swinging/sharing/willing-cuckold) being the most voted, because I've always understood it to be the core of the whole NTR fetish.

Which is sad for me as an occasional enjoyer, because I'm just not into these types of stories where the cuck is happy or aware, consciously sharing the love interest. I prefer the cheating, "behind their backs" stuff.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
But it doesn't surprise me at all seeing netorase (swinging/sharing/willing-cuckold) being the most voted, because I've always understood it to be the core of the whole NTR fetish.
I really doubt netorase is what NTR fans really want, if that was the case the swinging(144) tag would have more results than netorare(914).

It also wouldn't be so hard to find pure netorase games, right now most games that start with netorase end up turning into netorare at some point or another.

That's why polls like this should be taken with a grain of salt, chances are lots of non-ntr fans voted, many of which can tolerate sharing but not full corruption.