update's out but the new scenes are locked in premium :(
also the previous reply is correct, old saves don't work

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
update's out but the new scenes are locked in premium :(
also the previous reply is correct, old saves don't work

After considering things, ill drop premium here too. Times are tough and not everyone can afford $5 a month for hentai. (I can, but thats not often the case for everyone.) But I wanted to do a good thing for my fellow F95 Quickie fans. Enjoy and pay it forward to the people in your lives, comrades. Godspeed.

apologies if the link is bad. Ill redo it tonight if it is from my computer. I just did this from my Iphone so idk if results will be the same as before with my fan build link...

Last edited:

Wertix555

Mar 14, 2018
Premium 0.16 Link

After considering things, ill drop premium here too. Times are tough and not everyone can afford $5 a month for hentai. (I can, but thats not often the case for everyone.) But I wanted to do a good thing for my fellow F95 Quickie fans. Enjoy and pay it forward to the people in your lives, comrades. Godspeed.

apologies if the link is bad. Ill redo it tonight if it is from my computer. I just did this from my Iphone so idk if results will be the same as before with my fan build link...
The link is working fine, thanks for sharing with us

Reactions: Asia Argento

Dk2014

Oct 18, 2018
Hangout is useless, to unlock room u need gift correct things
u need wait, until auto trigger dialog:WeSmart:

Last edited:

v3n3

Jul 21, 2018
Gallery Unlock (for 0.16)
I have no clue what he changed about the cheat menu, but I got the gallery, so I dont really care.

Put the file in "QLHS_016_Windows64\Quickie A Love Hotel Story_Data\Managed" and replace the original

Last edited:

Kakaxihatev3

Aug 7, 2018
The game is really good, but this save really is something that could be much better, and in case this game keeps restarting all the progress of the hotel is not fun!!

Reactions: RandyPhoenix
4.50 star(s) 88 Votes