blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Honestly i rather they just focus on one girl and finish their storyline then moving on to another girl instead of introducing new character every updates. Feels like Summertime Saga all over again

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Hey guys, stupid question but, the game is a brothel management or just a motel? Is the mc a pimp? (the description just say "love hotel")

omgatiger

Jun 6, 2017
Hey guys, stupid question but, the game is a brothel management or just a motel? Is the mc a pimp? (the description just say "love hotel")
The answer to all your questions is 'no'. The MC just runs a "love hotel", which in Japan is a hotel that caters to people who just want to have sex overnight. None of the story (yet) revolves around him running the hotel, he's just a University student. The hotel mini-game is just to make money and to unlock additional sex scenes with the different girls

Reactions: AlexTorch

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
The answer to all your questions is 'no'. The MC just runs a "love hotel", which in Japan is a hotel that caters to people who just want to have sex overnight. None of the story (yet) revolves around him running the hotel, he's just a University student. The hotel mini-game is just to make money and to unlock additional sex scenes with the different girls
Man...good to know that, thank you very much for the explanation.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
e
The hotel part is just a mini game.
You build rooms similiar to Fallout shelter and tiny faceless npc use it.
Building certain rooms gives you a scene with your char and one of the girls.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
how i can load that save,, i keep geting eror
It was probably taken down and they dropped the links after they posted an anti-piracy thing on their patreon... and certain people were blocked from it and their discord. Certain people indeed, so... ask UncleVT if his sources are still good... but updates might be on a huge delay...

peace.

Reactions: roki torpedo

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Yeah, but its countered by the fact that you have another hotel to help bring in money.

Coren

May 8, 2020
I just found this today. Playing the game I found it pretty refreshing, the mechanics, as they stand, are engaging instead of frustrating.

The navigation is so good it's almost elevated to an enjoyable feature instead of a well designed system. The hotel management minigame is pretty similar though some of the details need a bit of tweaking. I dont think it would kill the system to start the guest timer at the desk or increase thier timer by about 20-30% to make up for the travel. Just 5-10% would make the whole thing operate extremely smoothly without adderall at higher speeds.

I still ended up neglecting the girls to play the hotel management game more. It's so fun. I guess I have played a few of these types of games now and everyone wants to set themselves apart with a minigame. It's like that old demotivational picture where the twisted fork is totally different from a standard fork but it is clearly immeasurably more useless. They forget different is only better when it's innovative, not frustrating.

I think the biggest offender I have seen so far was...what was the game? It had like, lust and another route? you had to do both routes to get the ending and the MC was this passive young boy basically being preyed upon by milfs and gunning for a childhood friend. Whatever the case is, the minigames where you had to use the RPGmaker controls to outrun, escape, and avoid moving targets that were all "one hit kills", basically, just ruined it entirely for me. I dont think there is a game out here that would have made me put up with that system, no matter how hot or how good the rest of the game was if I had to deal with that minigame multiple times on every route. I think the game title was "town of-" something but there are a good number of those titles here.

Looking at the creators sites, it's seems like they are making something of a cinematic universe where your favorite characters all get adequate screen time. I do think, character design-wise, a little bit of aggression would have done some good. It's a bit odd that such similar characters don't have transition images. There was one scene where a character was suppose to have bent over in a short dress and the MC realizes she has no underwear. I would have liked to see that but there was no image. What a waste.

In all, I think this is the kind of game that stands to be a target of quality instead of a cautionary tale and I will watch to see if there is more for someone like me that will get my dollars.

Reactions: Gerardo Nardo

Hecatonchire

Jan 5, 2018
Have 3 spots in the gallery for Satomi in the beach room but inviting her only complete 2 slots.
Am I missing something or is it a bug ?

V_F

May 11, 2017
I copied the save text where it's supposed to but continue stays grayed out even though I hit import and confirmed it was imported.

4.50 star(s) 85 Votes