rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Version 0.17.1 was just released, so this is a little late to the party, but this save should have the entire gallery open for all the girls. I only unlocked what was needed to get every hotel scene, though both hotels have some work done to them and there's scads of money if anyone wants to play around on the management side of the game. Enjoy.
Confirmed that it works and has the entire gallery unlocked for update 17. Thanks!

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
So is anyone else having issues with the phone? I opened it and all of the contacts were satomi, clicked one and now i can't back out of her contact.

Edit: nvm, Old save just seems to be completely broken, both my own save and one from this thread.

davieboy1234

Nov 23, 2018
Version 0.17.1 was just released, so this is a little late to the party, but this save should have the entire gallery open for all the girls. I only unlocked what was needed to get every hotel scene, though both hotels have some work done to them and there's scads of money if anyone wants to play around on the management side of the game. Enjoy.
What do i actually do with this? What needs to go where?

Alcolaw

Apr 16, 2017
ok, i'm up to about heart 4 with professor belmont and the game won't stop crashing. any advice?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
What do i actually do with this? What needs to go where?
You first have to go here.
1599962848796.png
You copy the text from the file they uploaded and paste it into this.
1599962882941.png
And click import, if any text pops up under the white bit it's because something with the game or save is fucky and not working.

Reactions: davieboy1234

davieboy1234

Nov 23, 2018
You first have to go here.
View attachment 813681
You copy the text from the file they uploaded and paste it into this.
View attachment 813683
And click import, if any text pops up under the white bit it's because something with the game or save is fucky and not working.
Thanks for the reply, it seems there must be something wrong with the save however someone else said it worked fine for them. Do i just copy the whole thing or a certain segment?

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
For me I just went to

AppData\LocalLow\Oppai Games\Quickie_ A Love Hotel Story\save_slot_0.save
  • backuped my save
  • copy over new file and
  • named it as "save_slot_0.save"
  • worked fine.
I rolled it back so I could finish the story. Anyone know how to start 2nd love hotel? the other guy already initiated it, but I may have fast forwarded what he said.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
For me I just went to

AppData\LocalLow\Oppai Games\Quickie_ A Love Hotel Story\save_slot_0.save
  • backuped my save
  • copy over new file and
  • named it as "save_slot_0.save"
  • worked fine.
I rolled it back so I could finish the story. Anyone know how to start 2nd love hotel? the other guy already initiated it, but I may have fast forwarded what he said.
I Think i went 2 days forward and he called me to say the second slagshop was available.

Reactions: lolotech
Oct 11, 2018
Thanks for the reply, it seems there must be something wrong with the save however someone else said it worked fine for them. Do i just copy the whole thing or a certain segment?
If you're opening the file with your browser there's a very good chance it will change the formatting of the text, and that's enough for the game to give you an error. Make sure you download the file and open it with something like Notepad, then copy and paste the entire text as it is. The save file I posted should only exclude one new hangout added in v0.17.1, which doesn't show up in the gallery anyway and can be completed pretty easily.

davieboy1234

Nov 23, 2018
If you're opening the file with your browser there's a very good chance it will change the formatting of the text, and that's enough for the game to give you an error. Make sure you download the file and open it with something like Notepad, then copy and paste the entire text as it is. The save file I posted should only exclude one new hangout added in v0.17.1, which doesn't show up in the gallery anyway and can be completed pretty easily.
Is there something i would have to do to get the file to download? im just doing what i always do with save files but it doesnt give the option to download

4.50 star(s) 85 Votes