CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
I'd say you can get a pretty good idea of what stuff is in the game based on the tags.

And if you knew about the original flash games and their target audience you'd probably realize that putting the fetish you suggest would be like trying to give a supository to a cat.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
I'd say you can get a pretty good idea of what stuff is in the game based on the tags.

And if you knew about the original flash games and their target audience you'd probably realize that putting the fetish you suggest would be like trying to give a supository to a cat.
Do you know if you can pimp out the mother and sister and watch them getting fucked?

Reactions: SengalBoi
Oct 11, 2018
I think originally she was supposed to be though but they changed it
There's a Blink-and-You'll-Miss-It mention in the original Quickie that the main character met Reika when their parents married. So Reika would be his stepsister.

There's a post from April 2018 that explains the later edit:

tl;dr: Sorry guys, Patreon doesn't like incest.

pivnojlord

Apr 17, 2020
there is cheat version for 0.17.1
download it and set dll file into \Quickie A Love Hotel Story_Data\Managed

Apr 16, 2020
See's a long-sleeve-girl-librarian-with-black-glasses clumsy and can't live without you, a hot-single-office-teacher that likes it rough, a similarity-with-sakura-childhood-friend Im still worried, cause she's a bit dumb(u know ntr ;)) and a not-so-smart-but-with-a-physic-body
Fetish lvl 9999999
I like the game

Last edited:
Reactions: Testerguy19
4.50 star(s) 85 Votes