Apr 22, 2021
I've been out of the loop for a year now. Looking at google images, there seems to be other scenes that were not part of the gallery (white hair titjob, halloween update scenes, etc.)? Also, what's with the "premium" version? I just wanna check out ALL the scenes.

Reactions: Kale31

b0yn3xtd00r

Mar 15, 2018
So in 21.1 the dialogue to open Harajuku mentions being able to build a hotel there, but you can't actually buy it right? Unless I'm super blind I don't see a hotel spot in there.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
This update is more about unlocking the location rather than actually making the third hotel. Thats the next update.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Download links for the Quickie: A Love Hotel Story v0.21.1 cheat build

Android

Mega

Mac

Mega

PC

Mega
And... it was already taken down. I want to be the petreon but I don't like it when DEV act like School of lust 'd DEV. instead using time to make content. they stalk the board and keep watch for download link.

Jojopo

May 28, 2021
Hey guys the only available build right now is
Premium build

Android

Download it fast

Reactions: Jon Humbert

Kale31

Aug 21, 2017
Silly question but how do I save the game?
Is there an auto save because when I try the exit to main menu it tells me all my progress will be lot :(

r3173r

Sep 28, 2019
Silly question but how do I save the game?
Is there an auto save because when I try the exit to main menu it tells me all my progress will be lot :(
it saves automatically when day is changing (after sleeping), and to import/export save-diskette button at main menu

Kale31

Aug 21, 2017
Is there a way to get the patron scenes? I downloaded the version from the link that said it had but it doesn't show..
Also there's a Hanabi scene in the gallery with Sara. How do you unlock that scene?

Last edited:
Reactions: Testerguy19

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
Is there a way to get the patron scenes?
By playing the patron version.
Also there's a Hanabi scene in the gallery with Sara. How do you unlock that scene?
This game is really straight, making money, do the challanges to earn stars, meet the girls to earn hearts (follow the hints in the gallery what to do and the WT to find out what the girls like).

4.50 star(s) 86 Votes