• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

cauda

Oct 12, 2020
Launching the game and starting a new game crashes at ~70% anyone know a possible fix?

rock122

Aug 19, 2018
Same 70% crash, I also tried the save a few pages ago it it didn't work for me either. I don't know if it's a build problem or a save from before this patch would fix it.

whenwolf

Jul 11, 2021
Is there any Android version that has Patreon unlocked? (the 0.21 patreon version i mean) or is it only for pc?

Aug 27, 2020
Are there cheats for this? I want to play through the entire story (been outta the loop for a long while), and don't want to directly skip just to browsing the gallery, but I do want to get all the grindy shit out the way, any tips?

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
Are there cheats for this? I want to play through the entire story (been outta the loop for a long while), and don't want to directly skip just to browsing the gallery, but I do want to get all the grindy shit out the way, any tips?
The three versions of the game are Public, Patreon, and Cheat. Sometimes the "Cheat" version makes it way here, other times not. Looks like for the most current update only the Public and Patreon are here.

SaibaJunkie

May 17, 2020
Versions ending in p are the public builds. I shared the other version earlier, and although the original link seems to be gone, someone very helpfully reuploaded it.

Also, because someone asked:
- patron reupload.

I'm real lazy so probably not gonna do any of the other versions for this patch because that took forever to upload on my shitty connection.
Also please let me know if I should do something other than just post the link here!
How to install this coz I extracted and I dunno what to do next

• Haha
Reactions: otto500206
4.50 star(s) 85 Votes