Guys As Promised, Links for v0.30c :-

Windows
Mac
Android
I hope everyone enjoys it.
v0.30 Changelog
• Victoria Story Event 2
• Main Story Hotel Story Event 4 & 5
Shows Yusei taking loan for hotel & getting beaten up by Taka & it's confrontation with Family
• Valentine's Hotel Invite with Professor Belmont .
Similar to what we seen in Quickie Series Valentine's Special .

You can use Old Walkthrough as game dosen't have any update for it.

>Expected Game Completion 2024 End<
Can you send me. Thanks
an you please DM the link to 64bit version? thanks!!
Anyone know where I can get the cheat version of the current build?
Now check the links

Reactions: adamlam

drarkan

Mar 10, 2020
I notice that the game keeps saying meet in the evening, but so far doing any task advances the day forward. Will there be an adition to tome of day split into multiple segments? Like morning, afternoon, evening, night? And having the MC go to bed to advance the day unless the scenerio advances it as part of the story? I know its an early version so i do expect changes to come and not all features are added yet too. Still i love this game so far as im playing it on my andriod tablet.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
I notice that the game keeps saying meet in the evening, but so far doing any task advances the day forward. Will there be an adition to tome of day split into multiple segments? Like morning, afternoon, evening, night? And having the MC go to bed to advance the day unless the scenerio advances it as part of the story? I know its an early version so i do expect changes to come and not all features are added yet too. Still i love this game so far as im playing it on my andriod tablet.
I don't think so. The day used to be split into multiple segments in earlier versions of the game; it got phased out

Reactions: xyzyzyz

drarkan

Mar 10, 2020
I don't think so. The day used to be split into multiple segments in earlier versions of the game; it got phased out
Well damn, it doesnt make a lot of sense that some actions take all day, and somehow you make your way home lol. Love to have a scene randomly pop up where Reika slips into your bed and progress fooling around with her like the first date. And happen on any day when you go back home to sleep.

xyzyzyz

Feb 13, 2021
Well damn, it doesnt make a lot of sense that some actions take all day, and somehow you make your way home lol. Love to have a scene randomly pop up where Reika slips into your bed and progress fooling around with her like the first date. And happen on any day when you go back home to sleep.
Well I used to love the old version where there were 2 phases instead of 1. And I don't think they'll go back to old way of things. Also Game crashes so it's difficult to get consistent gameplay.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
QuickieALoveHotelStory-0.31
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.50 star(s) 88 Votes