yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
QuickieALoveHotelStory-0.30c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: mbay16

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Im not one of those people who freak out about NTR but im assuming those girls work at the love hotel you own or you're visually seeing other customers bring in girls? there should be voyerism or some other stuff like that with a switch for it to be on or off
Nah, they only visit the hotel when MC invites them to stay with him. Although there is a MMF scene... with some guard guy.. no idea how that works though. maybe they invited some rando to roleplay?

ldacombat123

Jun 6, 2022
Nah, they only visit the hotel when MC invites them to stay with him. Although there is a MMF scene... with some guard guy.. no idea how that works though. maybe they invited some rando to roleplay?
Actually even in that scene you can choose to XXX with her alone or choose BJ/doggy-yeah "NTR" or not is your choice

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Actually even in that scene you can choose to XXX with her alone or choose BJ/doggy-yeah "NTR" or not is your choice
hmm? pretty sure the only choice for that one is which hole MC takes and the guard takes and just alters dialogue. And from memory there was no hint or warning of what content was ahead, so calling it a "choice" is a bit of a stretch since you don't know what you are choosing. (pretty sure the choice you might be speaking of with alone or choose bj/doggy is just which scenario you want to play, i.e. dungeon or blockade, not so much actual warning of sharing content).

Anyway, the although wasn't meant as a "This is NTR" but more "This is content that you will still likely hate, since you hate NTR."

Jan 21, 2018
Play the latest version of the game. Uninstall the old version and start new. Remember that the new version of the game crashes for some scenes so you have to load auto save from load game everytime.

Download before they get nuked / deleted.

If any moderator can, add these versions to main page please.

v0.29 Cheat Build

Please DM the link to 64bit version, thanks!!

xyzyzyz

Feb 13, 2021
Download from here. I don't know why aren't they adding it officially on page.
Cheat?
This game have Cheat's?
And why Win32? If OP link is Win64?
And? For version i need it to use? 0_0
but i guess there are no cheats for this latest update like money or anything..you play normally right?
So what’s new in this update
Please DM the link to 64bit version, thanks!!
can I also get a link pls
Links given

Jul 22, 2019
I just assume those scenes aren't meant to be things that are actually happening, considering there's a couple that are just outright impossible. Either that or we're getting the monster room for an absolute steal, considering the level of tech it would need to work.

Not that this makes including that sort of stuff any less of a bizarre choice though. Reikas halloween room stuff in particular is completely out of place with the rest of her story or character.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I just assume those scenes aren't meant to be things that are actually happening, considering there's a couple that are just outright impossible. Either that or we're getting the monster room for an absolute steal, considering the level of tech it would need to work.

Not that this makes including that sort of stuff any less of a bizarre choice though. Reikas halloween room stuff in particular is completely out of place with the rest of her story or character.
what was her halloween content?

I assumed it was just implied to be cosplay + imagination, since it plays out as roleplay. Cause it plays as if those things are cannon.

4.50 star(s) 88 Votes