plonkytwonky

Feb 13, 2023
Play the latest version of the game. Uninstall the old version and start new. Remember that the new version of the game crashes for some scenes so you have to load auto save from load game everytime.

Download before they get nuked / deleted.

If any moderator can, add these versions to main page please.

v0.29 Cheat Build

Can I get a link for the Windows (64 bit) one? :)

Reactions: xyzyzyz

hresvelgggg

Apr 15, 2022
Does anyone have a collection of all the colored connoisseur sketches from their patreon by chance? There were some posted earlier in the thread but if someone could post the rest I'd owe you my life, thanks!

idio

May 24, 2020
Play the latest version of the game. Uninstall the old version and start new. Remember that the new version of the game crashes for some scenes so you have to load auto save from load game everytime.

v0.29 Cheat Build

can I get link for window 64 version pls

t1171804

Apr 15, 2019
Could I get the mac version? Thanks!

v0.29 Cheat Build

dan Murphy

May 1, 2017

v0.29 Cheat Build

hey dude could you send a windows 64 link please

4.50 star(s) 88 Votes