nexoris102

Oct 29, 2021
Not 100%, but i have a save with all scenes unlocked

The path is: C:\Users\"Your User"\AppData\LocalLow\Oppai Games\Quickie_ A Love Hotel Story

Edit: This save file is for the 0.29 version. I have no ideia if it will work in future updates.
Edit 2: Right Click the link for the file > Save Link As. This should download de save file.

Last edited:

Misifiksi

May 12, 2022
Not 100%, but i have a save with all scenes unlocked

The path is: C:\Users\"Your User"\AppData\LocalLow\Oppai Games\Quickie_ A Love Hotel Story

Edit: This save file is for the 0.29 version. I have no ideia if it will work in future updates.
it's possible to upload zip files? download link its not working, thanks :)

xyzyzyz

Feb 13, 2021
Android Version
V0.29 cheats
Please add android latest updates
Anyone have the android version
How do I get Satomi's last locked scene?
You need to go to hangouts and go to work on Ramen San & Shinjuku Bar where you will invite girls for your recipes or drinks. Give them what they like, you will get points to progress to next heart event . I have also uploaded walkthrough guide on this game page. You can see it.
Android where ?
QLHS v0.29 Android Apk
Download
I tried it. 100% legit . Cheat Version.
>====<Warning !
If you don't skip intro, don't use cheat Version for 6 days till you complete hotel & build it's first floor. Cuz the game shows tutorials in these days. Otherwise you get stucked in deadlock of the program.
>===============================<
Yeah From v22.1 game has got worst.
Let me know if you guys want Windows and Linux Builds.
Expect Game completion till 2025-2026 Christmas New Year Time .

xyzyzyz

Feb 13, 2021
Updated Walkthrough Guide for the Game v0.28
You need to go to hangouts and go to work on Ramen San & Shinjuku Bar where you will invite girls for your recipes or drinks. Give them what they like, you will get points to progress to next heart event . I have also uploaded walkthrough guide on this game page. You can see it.

I tried it. 100% legit . Cheat Version.
>====<Warning !
If you don't skip intro, don't use cheat Version for 6 days till you complete hotel & build it's first floor. Cuz the game shows tutorials in these days. Otherwise you get stucked in deadlock of the program.
>===============================<
Yeah From v22.1 game has got worst.
Let me know if you guys want Windows and Linux Builds.
Expect Game completion till 2025-2026 Christmas New Year Time .
Nothing New for v0.29 build in Walkthrough so you can use old walkthrough guide for new version as well

MonkeyMonkz

Feb 8, 2019
Everything is well till 1st library scene. I can't see any characters. And stuck at 1st Ueno Park as I don't know where to click as nothing thereto be seen except the park and silhouette of walking people.

Game setting: 1920 x1080, Ultra.

Mac Version 0.28c

How can i fix this?

xyzyzyz

Feb 13, 2021
Everything is well till 1st library scene. I can't see any characters. And stuck at 1st Ueno Park as I don't know where to click as nothing thereto be seen except the park and silhouette of walking people.

Game setting: 1920 x1080, Ultra.

Mac Version 0.28c

How can i fix this?
Play the latest version of the game. Uninstall the old version and start new. Remember that the new version of the game crashes for some scenes so you have to load auto save from load game everytime.

Nothing New for v0.29 build in Walkthrough so you can use old walkthrough guide for new version as well
Download before they get nuked / deleted.

If any moderator can, add these versions to main page please.

v0.29 Cheat Build

• Windows (64 bit)
  • Windows (32 bit)
  • Mac
  • Linux
  • Android MEGA

Chaiyen

Aug 27, 2021
Play the latest version of the game. Uninstall the old version and start new. Remember that the new version of the game crashes for some scenes so you have to load auto save from load game everytime.

v0.29 Cheat Build

Got another link my friend ?

Reactions: xyzyzyz

MonkeyMonkz

Feb 8, 2019

v0.29 Cheat Build
Yup, It works for now.For the problem I mentioned before, I did tweak the setting a few times and the UI appeared, animation, 3d characters were there. But, after a few hours of playing suddenly it crash and the game went black whenever I start the game. I do hope, this new version could at least act normally till I finish the game.

Thanks for the links. CHEERS!

4.50 star(s) 88 Votes