69bluetooth69

Apr 22, 2020
Here's the v0.29 changelog, per Steam, for anyone interested.

CHANGELOG
BUILD v0.29 HIGHLIGHTS
Reika Heart 4 and 5 Events (with h-scenes)

We finish Reika’s story with her Heart 4 and 5 events! Both hearts start in your apartment after talking to Reika.
2 New Hangouts!
New hangouts are now available for Reika (after heart 4) at a Nightclub and Toshiko (after heart 4) at Game Palace’s Rooftop!
Optional Kaito Voice Lines
We’ve started to add optional voice lines for Kaito used throughout the game and h-scenes. You can change how Kaito’s voice is played (eg, not during h-scenes) in the options menu.
STORY UPDATES
  • Added: Reika heart 4 and 5 events (with h-scenes).
  • Added: Reika hangout at Nightclub.
  • Added: Toshiko hangout at Game Palace Rooftop.
GENERAL UPDATES
  • Added: Kaito voice options.
  • Added: Nightclub background.
QUICKIE HOTEL MANAGER UPDATES
  • Added a new room animation.
BUG FIXES
  • Fixed Backlog bug during Toshiko’s Heart 3 event.
  • Fixed a few typos.
  • Fixed a bug preventing the Load/Save menu from opening.

Mishavac

Apr 21, 2022
i have error when try(with library c++) to unlock gallery with file Assembly-CSharp(i try to fix that,but unsuccessfully)

but i can reverse original file for ver 0.29
if you have some error, use my file

memextrap

Oct 25, 2022
Dev you can a make a scene with mother as well, like ur mother is drunk and calls u to pick her up from the ramen shop, you pick her up but looking at her health you think its better to just drop her at the hotel for the night as home is far away, but as soon as u drop her on the bed, things gets out of hand, ur mother deprived of sexual activities cuz of her husband at hospital all the time, makes her way with you and scene proceeds.

Reactions: Popup34

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
Gai is meant to be a creep but I can't but empathize with him when he lives in a world where the MC has five girlfriends. Being extremely over territorial in a harem anime world is just common sense

Daishi

Jan 7, 2018
Gai is meant to be a creep but I can't but empathize with him when he lives in a world where the MC has five girlfriends. Being extremely over territorial in a harem anime world is just common sense
The guy is a complete ubercreep. "Hi, I don't give a fuck what you think, want, or believe. Lie down and open those legs or lose your family!"

Reactions: Testerguy19

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
The guy is a complete ubercreep. "Hi, I don't give a fuck what you think, want, or believe. Lie down and open those legs or lose your family!"
Only way to possibly get a partner if you are a straight man who is not the MC in the world of harem anime

4.50 star(s) 88 Votes