otto500206

Oct 13, 2020
I'm stuck at 1/14, nothing new is happening at the game. I tried to restart 4 times, and stuck at same place.

This game needs a better walkthough.

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
Excuse me, I just noticed this game recently got the "Group sex" tag, but can't seem to find any more info on that, so curious if it is FFM or MMF or something entirely different? It seems like a great game I'll want to play, I just want to make sure what that content is before I dive deep into it

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Excuse me, I just noticed this game recently got the "Group sex" tag, but can't seem to find any more info on that, so curious if it is FFM or MMF or something entirely different? It seems like a great game I'll want to play, I just want to make sure what that content is before I dive deep into it
mmf, It's not canon though, I believe.

Reactions: otto500206

otto500206

Oct 13, 2020
One of the rooms at the game is dungeon room, and you can invite Professor Belmont to there. And that invite's sex is a MMF.

Last edited:

Choppa

Jan 17, 2018
Idk if is doing on purpouse, but the music, the pose of the MC, how they act when he say something, the art style, well remember me to Persona 5, and I really like that.

Reactions: Daioh

KrishKalra

Jul 14, 2020
Hi, just found this game, anyone know how often it updates? (I mean, you guys probably know, but could you share... sorry I know this is annoying as shit)

4.50 star(s) 88 Votes