DanglyBang

May 10, 2018
Jesus absolute Christ, why is this game which looks like no better than GameCube and Wii emulations and is way less complex run worse than actually emulating top of the line games from said consoles? It's driving my system fans mad, and this is a top shelf PC I just built 2 months ago. Sigh. God damn Unity trash code.
Anycase, interesting little title, i'll be following this.

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
Jesus absolute Christ, why is this game which looks like no better than GameCube and Wii emulations and is way less complex run worse than actually emulating top of the line games from said consoles? It's driving my system fans mad, and this is a top shelf PC I just built 2 months ago. Sigh. God damn Unity trash code.
Anycase, interesting little title, i'll be following this.
Seems that you did sth wrong during building your shelf. :unsure:

DanglyBang

May 10, 2018
Seems that you did sth wrong during building your shelf. :unsure:
Might be, might be, got one of them Cyberpunk shelves that run Cyberpunk fine, but I guess they are too advanced for Unity so Unity turns into a glutton like a poor peasant seeing luxury food for the first time and turning into a black hole at the sight of it. A scientific marvel that might just be what we need to procure a new technological era if analyzed by the right people. :alien:

Lune44

Apr 9, 2019
Public build of 19.1 should be out soon.

And according to their Patreon post from earlier, 20's fan-voted scene will be another Mai H-scene. HELL. YES.
The way you worded that will confuse people lol....the patreon voted mai scene is for ver 20 not 19.1 to clarify for everyone.

On another note, preferably I'd like to see the 19.1 pat build or the cheat build shared here if anyone was to be so kind. I've got the v18 cheat build but couldn't keep supporting due to financial reasons.

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
The way you worded that will confuse people lol....the patreon voted mai scene is for ver 20 not 19.1 to clarify for everyone.

On another note, preferably I'd like to see the 19.1 pat build or the cheat build shared here if anyone was to be so kind. I've got the v18 cheat build but couldn't keep supporting due to financial reasons.
I mean, I kinda figured that "20" would distinguish that version from "19." As was use of the future tense.

Anyway, yeah, surprised 19.1 Patreon version hasn't shown up here yet.

Lune44

Apr 9, 2019
I kinda figured that "20" would distinguish that version from "19."
Granted, you would think something like that to be common sense. However, I also consider the fact that there is a large majority of humanity out there that is quite....uhh well..."not the sharpest" to put it lightly. lulz

• Haha
Reactions: KapitanDupa
4.50 star(s) 88 Votes