Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Does anyone know if the dev of this game is on here? I know some are and some aren't.

If they are here, I have a few thoughts/ideas:
  • First off, the game rules. The polish on the interface is absolutely top notch!
  • The way the game pauses and displays the status of all rooms when you pick up a guest is a GREAT feature. I'd love to be able to activate it with a hotkey or something though if there aren't any guests around to be picked up.
  • More hotkeys in general, specifically a hotkey for "clean selected room", would be much appreciated
  • The stink lines on dirty rooms are a little hard to spot, especially when zoomed out. Maybe if they could be highlighted more?
  • You get automatic money from the evening session at the Shinjuku hotel, but nothing from the afternoon session. Not sure if that's a bug or intended.
  • Similarly, you don't seem to get any money automatically from the Roppongi hotel, and if you are manually managing it during the evening, you miss out on the automatic money from the Shinjuku branch's evening shift. That seems weird (not that money is an issue by that point in the game)
Great ideas there mate!

Reactions: bbalt

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
How many Quickie games are there ?
Quite a couple--considering the short ones + premium versions as they feature the girls who appear (or will potentially) in Love Hotel, which is the only long one, fully up and still running. They're all scattered everywhere including Oppai Games' official site and they run the same stuff on Newgrounds.

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
A little confused about the update today. It has no new actual content, yeah?

It seems like a public release with content that was already included in the version that had been available here for a while.

v3n3

Jul 21, 2018
Gallery Unlock and Google Analytics removed (for 0.18.1)
I have no clue what he changed about the cheat menu, but I got the gallery, so I dont really care.
Also I removed/changed all the Google Analytics bullshit. I dont know why the developer/s are using it, but straight up fuck you.

Put the file in "Quickie A Love Hotel Story_Data\Managed" and replace the original

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
What the hell. I bought more rooms and now I cant select the customers and place them in the room. I made a big fat $$$ZERO just now. What a waste of time this has been.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
If its not in the tags, then no, its not a harem.

The idea is that you will eventually build up a relationship with one of the women and marry her. Until then, you can have sex with each of them (though not at once)

Reactions: Vegebanana

Usno

Aug 10, 2018
Do i get to manage more than one hotel? Is there any way to expand the hotel beyond 3 level?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
You open a second location.
As for expanding the hotels past level 3? Maybe? It depends on what plans the developer has in the long run. But given the number of rooms that will become available, I'd say it'll be likely in a later update.

4.50 star(s) 88 Votes