light03

Feb 26, 2018
Do i get to manage more than one hotel? Is there any way to expand the hotel beyond 3 level?
As story progresses, you will open a second hotel with 4 levels. But the first one cannot be expanded by more than 3 levels though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Usno
Oct 11, 2018
in a few previous version. The girls portrait always appear naked, in gift menu or in the scenes. It's nice bug. Now they wear cloth when they suppost to wear cloth. The game get fix, good but maybe give players toggle cloth option 'd be nice.
If you have one of the Cheat builds, you can turn it on or off in the Cheat menu:

Cheat1.jpg

Cheat2.jpg

Reactions: Usno

kokas

Jul 5, 2017
Gallery Unlock and Google Analytics removed (for 0.18.1)
I have no clue what he changed about the cheat menu, but I got the gallery, so I dont really care.
Also I removed/changed all the Google Analytics bullshit. I dont know why the developer/s are using it, but straight up fuck you.

Put the file in "Quickie A Love Hotel Story_Data\Managed" and replace the original
my game just crashes now :D

Reactions: PugWug
Oct 11, 2018
How to unlock cheat mode in 0.18?
You need to download one of the cheat builds. They'll have the letter "c" at the end of the file name, like "QLHS_0171c".

The bad news is that there hasn't been a cheat build for the current version of the game posted on this thread.

Last edited:

Mojumbo64

Apr 21, 2018
You need to download one of the cheat builds. They'll have the letter "c" at the end of the file name, like "QLHS_0171c".

The bad news is that there hasn't been a cheat build for the current version of the game posted on this thread.
That really is a bad news. Thanks for the answer though!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1609942862132.png
Yes it is out and about ... go look lower your expectation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

does mom has any content
I wonder if this is abandoned
Nope. According to Patreon, not only is V19 scheduled to be out at the end of this month, they just released a Christmas special (for free)
Where can I find connoisseur art? They don't even public sketches anymore on their Patreon.
Is version 0.19 out yet.
1609942920082.png

Eye candy 4 your handy unquenched throbbing desire:

1609942931160.png

Reactions: Mark17
4.50 star(s) 88 Votes