excalibur106

Oct 19, 2017
Very curious that Mai's level 5 heart event doesn't contain any h-scenes. Almost like a certain sites TOS would be broken ;)

This is purely speculation - but there's potential that the devs may release a patch to fix that.

Reactions: NewSeal

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
Very curious that Mai's level 5 heart event doesn't contain any h-scenes. Almost like a certain sites TOS would be broken ;)

This is purely speculation - but there's potential that the devs may release a patch to fix that.
I did find something during the ending interesting. It reminded me that I don't know whether the story is such that each girl is technically exclusive and ignores that you may have advanced with other girls.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: NewSeal

Black-Wolf

Jun 9, 2019
I don't get it. Wasn't Mai's story complete already? The new update says it has Mai's 4th and 5th heart event, but weren't those done ages ago?

Mojumbo64

Apr 21, 2018
I can't seem to run this run game properly, it just gets stuck on the calendar screen after the Mom Talk intro.

Laptop Specs
i5 12th Gen
RTX 3050
32GB RAM
SSD (Downloaded in)

TeeEight

Jun 22, 2017
So a part of me is kinda hoping for a Mai x Toshiko scene... Safe to say that's not gonna happen huh?

And yeah... I'm starting to wonder now...Is... Is the character just cheating on everyone?

MinusPlus

Feb 19, 2018
I'm having an issue on android with the latest version where if I go back to the home screen then resume the game, everything is muted. I've tried enabling "run in background" while also making sure "mute in background" is disabled, and that doesn't help. Any idea?

4.50 star(s) 91 Votes