• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

lionediter

Mar 3, 2018
According to their Patreon page, Oppai Games will be releasing a new Quickie within the next 24 hours. To all Patrons out there, we're counting on ya. ;)

Roman DeVil

Sep 18, 2017
According to their Patreon page, Oppai Games will be releasing a new Quickie within the next 24 hours. To all Patrons out there, we're counting on ya. ;)
...not sure about that! The game is still to be translated into other languages...

lionediter

Mar 3, 2018
...not sure about that! The game is still to be translated into other languages...
Yes but this was posted in their Patreon page last July 3, 11:43am

"QUICKIE: SATOMI 2 RELEASE DATE

We're aiming to have Quickie: Satomi 2 released within the next 24-28 hours of this post. We will keep you updated closer to the hour of release :). Thank you for your patience!"

Also, it's mah favorite girl so I'm really excited. :)

Reactions: Spyrø

bloobun

Dec 22, 2017
hi howd u guys get to the other premium scene on hanami? i got the first reika scene but the gallery says there's another patreon scene

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
@Muff Diver sorry to ping you but any of the staff/mods/uploaders have all latest premium build?

also this thread in dire need of update, some file upload is not in OP (if no one have latest bugfix ver)

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
sry i dont have premium access.
Updated OP
Added new versions to change log
added mirrors
replaced title image

Reactions: Krull