• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

lionediter

Mar 3, 2018
Hi guys!

Have been checking this post for quite a while now, and since nobody was able to give us the precious Satomi, I took it upon myself to bring the big ol titties to my fellow oppai amateurs.

Contains all the quickies up to now, including Satomi 2, and - I believe - the fixed version of Hanami.

And please, if you really like the art, consider pledging yourself! 5$ doesn't seem like much but it adds up and I'm sure it does a lot for independant developpers!!

Enjoy! ~
You are a hero to all. Thank you, man.

Reactions: Kale31

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Hi guys!

Have been checking this post for quite a while now, and since nobody was able to give us the precious Satomi, I took it upon myself to bring the big ol titties to my fellow oppai amateurs.

Contains all the quickies up to now, including Satomi 2, and - I believe - the fixed version of Hanami.

And please, if you really like the art, consider pledging yourself! 5$ doesn't seem like much but it adds up and I'm sure it does a lot for independant developpers!!

Enjoy! ~
You are amazing, thank you very much!! You rock man!

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Hi guys!

Enjoy! ~
Updated Op
New links with Satomi 2 and fixed version of Hanami Thanks @nilelika

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I'm a bit confuse , I thought that Kaito and Reika are real siblings but when I played Hanami , it seems that they are just childhood friends and her parents engage her with some guy she doesn't like WTF ! It's like the Hanami altered their original relationship and I don't see incest in the tag or is it because of the Patreon rules

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

Zehiko

Feb 12, 2018
I'm a bit confuse , I thought that Kaito and Reika are real siblings but when I played Hanami , it seems that they are just childhood friends and her parents engage her with some guy she doesn't like WTF ! It's like the Hanami altered their original relationship and I don't see incest in the tag or is it because of the Patreon rules
They had to change it because the new patreon rules. u_u they used to be "siblings" in Quickie:Reika

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Wow, Reika is so HOT, brother sister sex is the one I enjoyed the most in this game and this should be tag as brother-sister incest romance. I played Hanami first I thought they are childhood friends but got amaze when I played the Reika only route

ght74823

Jul 24, 2017
What type of .swf player do y'all use? I'm playing through mpv and if I click too fast, I get sent back to the main menu. Also it doesn't register some letters when typing in your name.

Mattu

Aug 3, 2017
What type of .swf player do y'all use? I'm playing through mpv and if I click too fast, I get sent back to the main menu. Also it doesn't register some letters when typing in your name.
The one that is given in the mega file.

Rodrigo Rodriguez

Jul 6, 2018
Hi guys!

Enjoy! ~
Thanks dude, You'r the man

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes