derbertl

Oct 28, 2017
oh i like the renders but it plays so unforgiveable slow as fuck to transist pics and text ...story is beyond dumb and the minecraft graphicparts make headaches wouldve been much better as a 3d comic

YanekaXD

Jan 25, 2018
10/10, if sex scenes are animated in the future and better UI is made I think this game has potential.

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Just started playing and must say they are some beautiful babes.
I'm past the ruins in the cave and haven't seen any animations as of yet. I sure as hell hope that they didn't think going from one pic to the next is considered animations. Or something may be wrong with what i downloaded or just haven't gone far enough to see any animations i mean i did the girl in chains missionary style then foot job with no animations still some nice pics and must say nice catch after the foot job lol like catching a marshmallow in her mouth *mmmh it's free so shouldn't complain*.
For now may have to use this game as starting fap material lol though having to use two hands to play makes it kinda awkward

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Boy that ancient prophecy gets right to the point,:cool: Also that dude will not take his pants off for nobody.:unsure:

Last edited:

TurtleEggz

Apr 26, 2019
cant even go to the temple every time i try and say "yes" or to confirm i bloody cant tf is wrong with this game someone inform me on how to play

Behemoth19

Apr 18, 2018
The guy in pic 3 looks like he just started high school. How the hell is he flying the boss's jet back when he doesn't even look old enough to have a job at a place with a boss that has a jet? And don't give me the whole "Well he's not flying it the pilot is" bit cause if there's a pilot then why does this guy need to be on the jet in the first place? Let the pilot fly it back, not this kid who is clearly still asking mom for a lift to school.
That is the part you dont buy ? hahahaha

Jun 13, 2018
That is the part you dont buy ? hahahaha
It's not a matter of not buying it. It just ruins the mood when I look at the face and my mind goes "His mom is most likely going insane with worry cause it's past his bedtime and he's not home yet" Kills the mood when your traitorous mind trows up pictures of a panicky mother running about trying to find her boy.

Fuckerx1

Jul 16, 2018
cant even go to the temple every time i try and say "yes" or to confirm i bloody cant tf is wrong with this game someone inform me on how to play
not with her. You have to walk around trees and there is a little sign. Click it its say to the temple then go little further.

En taro me

Jun 19, 2017
Typical Affect3d. Somewhat good renders, dialogue that puts Tommy Wiseau to shame, absolutely retarded "gameplay"

1.60 star(s) 11 Votes