Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
Huh?
The hell?
Spamming new game and ain't shit launching. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
Neither on load, or credits, or exit.
Epic.
Stuck in the main menu. :PogChamp:
EDIT: Ahh, seems the cheat mod was the issue.
Shame on me.

Last edited:

combo_69

Aug 15, 2017
It seems that the developer updated the development log in his patreon。Means that development work is still ongoing。
In the comments of the update he posted he replied to a comment saying "I'm trying to update it this month. The game was made in more detail so it took longer. Sorry!". So maybe an update this month? Probably wishful thinking though. The improvements do look nice though basically turning into Breath of The Wild hentai edition lol.

ShinEvans

Mar 18, 2019
after watching the video i wonder if this is still an eroge or if it is turning into something else like genshin impact or tower of fantasy because the truth is giving him a lot of work as he shows his update videos xDDD

vikmos

Oct 5, 2019
Dark Souls: I'm the hardest and annoying game of all times
R-Life dungeons: hold my beer

Why am I dashing back when I press A+RMB?

vikmos

Oct 5, 2019
Found a bug.
1660499806084.png
I can't exit a dungeon. The door is closed.

Also it doen't save volume level after exit, there is no settings in the main menu and the music is TOO loud.

And this
1660501051093.png

UPD: Is this game really abandoned?

Last edited:

He-man96.

May 25, 2018
It's a shame since the creator easily could've made this into a career. I think he was making around $1500 at the peak a couple years ago.

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
I just had a look at his patron page and he is still wasting his time and money by adding redundant stuff/ working on BS like he was doing from the beginning. This guy just can't be trusted. He needs to organize his work life asap.

Reactions: Jimmy Two Times
3.80 star(s) 23 Votes