3.80 star(s) 23 Votes

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
i tryng to make mom guilt scene but i am stuck in the game
after i build the house completed all quest etc
i go to mom give the red mushroom go to my room trying to use my bed for trigger the scene
but i cant use the bed after 24:00 until 06:00
also i started new game not using old save completed dungeons and not skip quests ...

uploaded my save data here if anyone want ot test x_x

Kaxx

Apr 9, 2018
But why is Rem's second scene still locked in the house?
That H scene only unlocked during Mid-day(15:00 - 16:59) and shes standing at the same place she was after your tent were blown away and waiting for you to finish building the house (which is beside a palm tree if you skip the mission).

sick0r

Oct 1, 2017
i tryng to make mom guilt scene but i am stuck in the game
after i build the house completed all quest etc
i go to mom give the red mushroom go to my room trying to use my bed for trigger the scene
but i cant use the bed after 24:00 until 06:00
also i started new game not using old save completed dungeons and not skip quests ...

uploaded my save data here if anyone want ot test x_x
I had the same problem, but restarting the game fixed it or it might be the case that you can't go to sleep if you're standing inside the bed table, also I started giving her the shrooms after 2am. Not sure which of these factors were relevant but I had no problems afterwards... probably just the restart though.
That fixed other problems too, like using Blue Shroom on Rem the first time in the house, she was still positioned in her tent or whatever, resulting in her lying below the house inside the construction. :D

Like this
Updated map
"note"
Wolf for Neclace Quest - currect
(Valvet want it back,but the result is she will give it to you and you can double jump now)
cool to see that someone picked up my idea, good stuff :FeelsGoodMan:

About a bigger Map. I made these a while ago, but there're pictures with the whole map to see.
imgur.com/a/4bgae5l
If someone want a more specific version just tell me the details or try the Glitch yourself, it ain't that hard.
(Short Tuto: Glide inside (ocean)-water while only holding G and Space and look upwards)

Also the GliderBoost™ still works, only thing I noticed is that looking straight up while doing it ain't even needed, just look somewhat up and make sure to not press a direction button, only G and Space. It's a bit tricky but fun after getting it. x'D
But try to avoid falling through the map (going outside of the barrier in the water or falling down so fast that you just clip through the floor) because there's no rescue from that besides restarting the game.

Reactions: FHDani

FHDani

Nov 3, 2016
I had the same problem, but restarting the game fixed it or it might be the case that you can't go to sleep if you're standing inside the bed table, also I started giving her the shrooms after 2am. Not sure which of these factors were relevant but I had no problems afterwards... probably just the restart though.
That fixed other problems too, like using Blue Shroom on Rem the first time in the house, she was still positioned in her tent or whatever, resulting in her lying below the house inside the construction. :D

cool to see that someone picked up my idea, good stuff :FeelsGoodMan:

About a bigger Map. I made these a while ago, but there're pictures with the whole map to see.
imgur.com/a/4bgae5l
If someone want a more specific version just tell me the details or try the Glitch yourself, it ain't that hard.
(Short Tuto: Glide inside (ocean)-water while only holding G and Space and look upwards)

Also the GliderBoost™ still works, only thing I noticed is that looking straight up while doing it ain't even needed, just look somewhat up and make sure to not press a direction button, only G and Space. It's a bit tricky but fun after getting it. x'D
But try to avoid falling through the map (going outside of the barrier in the water or falling down so fast that you just clip through the floor) because there's no rescue from that besides restarting the game.
Cool Thx !!!
When I'm at home,I try to "draw" dungeon 1 with hidden doors,etc !!

sick0r

Oct 1, 2017
Cool Thx !!!
When I'm at home,I try to "draw" dungeon 1 with hidden doors,etc !!
Yeah good idea, since in the dungeons is no water I can't get pictures from above.

On that note, I just remembered something (mybe) usefull for people struggling with the 2nd Dungeon. Saw this in a comment on Patreon.
(website is like niconico in China) 2nd Dungeon starts at 9:30
Basicly someone going full speedrun mode on the game, but since this got posted and recognised by the dev a little while ago, some of the strats might have been patched now as this vid is on 0.6c. I actually haven't watched the whole video just the part about the 2nd dungeon, so there might be more usefull strats hidden in it.

Oh btw. has no one found the "Bear" yet? Like WTF :WutFace:x'D

sick0r

Oct 1, 2017
Oh I'm dumb, there's actually an easy way for everyone to get a view of the whole island or any place on the island for that matter, just forgot about it.
Start a dance with Sister or Rem which starts with a static cam. By pressing Tab it becomes a scripted cam, but while the cam is in static mode, you can actually move the camera around with your mouse and mousebuttons. In that way you can also get a view from above or search the island for pictures or something. Just don't go to long under water, because the camera can suffocate. x'D

Where is the necklace
In the small river close to the camp, on the ocean side of the small bridge.
Basicly left from the H.

FHDani

Nov 3, 2016
Oh I'm dumb, there's actually an easy way for everyone to get a view of the whole island or any place on the island for that matter, just forgot about it.
Start a dance with Sister or Rem which starts with a static cam. By pressing Tab it becomes a scripted cam, but while the cam is in static mode, you can actually move the camera around with your mouse and mousebuttons. In that way you can also get a view from above or search the island for pictures or something. Just don't go to long under water, because the camera can suffocate. x'D

Basicly left from the H.
I tought We have to defeat the wolf at north :O

FHDani

Nov 3, 2016
If anyone know any picture and magazine positions, can he/she take a screenshot,write something about the location (where is it and how to get here,dungeon,etc in short ).
Second post for "this" post should be a "reply" so these can be all together.
"Mentor/Moderator" could latter add these post to the first page near the link, or something like that.
And we could do this for all guide like
-Family members (how to find and "corrupt" them)
-Wild lifeforms like (how to catch fishgirls,Lizardgirl..)
And so on :)

Sorry for my bad english and if I wrote sometihng stupid. I'm now quiet proffesional around here :)

Could anyone take a picture about the island from above ?
Like this just with the whole map ?
And would be good with dungeons too !
(Picture uploader )

Sorry. I did this art now ( around 30-45 mins..., it's 2 am and I'm tired and just ran trought the dungeon for ya.
Hope it help you !!!!
Note (Pictures isn't mine with FPS view,sorry to burrow it !!! Don't know who did it,I'll chek it latter.

rom38

May 30, 2018

Basicly left from the H.
it looks like what necklace

charng

Jun 19, 2017
does anyone know where the download is i saw a link on like page 46 but it wasnt available anymore

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes