4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

MatthewBob

Jun 30, 2018
how do i get camilla to bj me ? her bf interrupts everytime
Once you did her HJ scene twice, you need to drop the cooking pot that's in front of the house. Do her HJ scene a third time and a small "advance" button will appear in the bottom right once the bar is filled up.

Reactions: Tee Kien

Gnolnihs

Jun 27, 2017
I have been doing hide and seek with the Mantis. I know where she hides, but I feel like they added a third spot now. She is niether by the tree or on the island (Yes I have found her in both places before). Is there a third spot now, or is it a game glitch?

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
I have been doing hide and seek with the Mantis. I know where she hides, but I feel like they added a third spot now. She is niether by the tree or on the island (Yes I have found her in both places before). Is there a third spot now, or is it a game glitch?
she is behind the rocks on the beach side near her place where is that tree i cant find it

Reactions: Gabaw and Gnolnihs

Gnolnihs

Jun 27, 2017
Where is the second false wall in the D1?

I am trying to get the lizard girl but it tells me not enough lust, I am hoping if I get the H-picture out of here it will let me.
---
n/m Found it, and yes that worked.

SlendermanX

Jan 8, 2018
sOO THIS IS BEGNNING AND THIS STAND IN THE wALKTROUGH...........

This----->>>

I found the fox girl right next to where pedo-bear is, for reference. They have different spawn locations, but they should all be in this area.
is Bullshit... doean't exist... shit game

Second ----->>>>>

You should find a blue monster girl, after catching her with the F key, the detention option won't be available, but it should trigger the option to build a monster girl base.
Do whatever you like with her. After, you can teleport or walk to the monster girl base area, next to the three rabbit enemies, to build the base.
Go ahead and build it with all of the furniture. This will allow you to capture a monster girl in the first dungeon, along with the blue fish girl.

Not Working after find 3 girls and your maid and sis mom there is nothing to do anymore :DDD

Who is writing a Horror Walktrough?

SlendermanX

Jan 8, 2018
Walk up to the green ? and view the cutscene. This reveals the importance of the double jump ability. My game crashed here... Importance of saves!!!
Don't worry about falling off the map, you just lose some health and respawn.

Play with the controls until you can manage the gap. Once you have the key, DO NOT OPEN THE DOOR.

Instead, go to the left side of the first area, and you will see a bookshelf.
Collect the potions if you haven't already.

Now we begin the first glitch of D2.

Close to the bookshelf, is a broken pillar. Jump on top of it.
Then jump over to the broken wall, toward the corner.
You want to land on top of the corner pillar.

Here is where it gets glitchy, double jump on top of the bookshelf, and you should land on an invisible platform above the bookshelf.

Then you need to jump over to the inner wall, not the wall with the door. It's another invisible platform at the same height.
Now walk slowly toward the the door, staying over the wall. Then just hop over the wall with the door

Why????

GAme should Cancel this is a hole Bug and Broken game bad as E.T for Amiga...

SlendermanX

Jan 8, 2018
And here Again...

Head straight, and you will fight four monsters.

Now you must deal with the true platforming hell.

(This has been made easier over the latest versions, consider yourself lucky.)

This room is notorious for rage quits. So please, take your time.
Don't rush, and learn the timings.
This includes the timings of the player controlled jumps, with sprint, without sprint, et cetera.

If you can't beat this room, you may need to double check to MAKE SURE your stats are maxed.
This includes speed and strength.

Once you get to the top, pat yourself on the back.

tHIS pLATFORM SHIT IST IMPOSSIBLE TO MAKE!!

tOO ALL pEOPLE DON#T SUPPORT THIS GAME THAN THIS MAKES NON SENSE; mAKES YOUR TIME WASTED AS HELL FOR nOT PLAYABLE OR ENJOINING THE GAME..

MatthewBob

Jun 30, 2018
Is Naotalia in the Dream World if you give her a blue mushroom? Or Rem? Can’t find them, only Yamikaze.
No, only Yamakaze has been added to the Dreamworld for now. Nyotalia and Rem are for later.

HOW DO I GET FIRST IMAGE SENCE
If you're talking about the first image in the original post, it's from a very old build, possibly a test build even. It's not in the current game but Nyotalia in the Dreamworld will probably be added in a later build.

how to find shower place?? (Velvet)
You need to have completed Camilla's questline, i.e. having built your farm (maybe having unlocked her HJ scene too but not sure if it's really necessary). Keep talking to her, give her food and do her whack-a-mole game until you unlock her final quest, which is delivering a box to Velvet - it takes quite a lot of days to max up Camilla's points so keep doing all of the above. Velvet won't be at her camp but instead will be taking a shower next to the waterfall close to your base. It's only a test scene tho, so you can only look around. No H-scene for now but it will come eventually. Velvet will then return to her camp so you can give her the box and unlock Camilla's new scene.

CrimsonReign

May 22, 2019
Walkthrough is outdated, also i dont know if it has yet to be implemented but camilla's find a farm plot quest doesnt seem to let me find anything
EDIT: I've found the farm plot, it's literally in the middle of your house and where you keep the monster girls if you walk, also if anyone could help me out by telling me where the mantis girl hides during hide and seek it would be of great help

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 22 Votes