4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

MatthewBob

Jun 30, 2018
I can't seem to get Nyotalia's bra quest to trigger, I've and spoke to her every day and have over 30 points with her, I go away from the camp and wait from morning to evening and nothing ever happens. Anyone else?
For some people, opening the fence doors and walking away from the base triggered the quest. You could try that if the solution posted above doesn't work.

cesar03

Oct 15, 2018
Ok, so now when I try to use Red Mushrooms on her... Nothing happens?
I tried to use the red mushrooms when it was a camp but it did not happen much, when I built the house the red mushroom works sleeping you will get a nyotalia scene masturbating and that generates guilt that will serve to give you a blowjob with 3 guilts and with 8 sex (missionary) . leave me a like if you like the report I can explain more if you like.

User1678

Dec 21, 2018
Having an issue where there are no animations for any of the NPCs, i.e. during sex scenes the character models do not move

Noisyason

May 26, 2018
I can't seem to get Nyotalia's bra quest to trigger, I've and spoke to her every day and have over 30 points with her, I go away from the camp and wait from morning to evening and nothing ever happens. Anyone else?
Have you built the dock?

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
I tried to use the red mushrooms when it was a camp but it did not happen much, when I built the house the red mushroom works sleeping you will get a nyotalia scene masturbating and that generates guilt that will serve to give you a blowjob with 3 guilts and with 8 sex (missionary) . leave me a like if you like the report I can explain more if you like.
Nyotalia gives a boobjob (paizuri) when you first unlock sex with her. Missionary is unlocked second. The last option is unavailable in this build.

Also note, you can max relationship with the pink haired girl in dreamworld, bring Yamikaze to dream world with a sleep mushroom, and then use the phone in your apartment to call both of them in for a threesome.

MatthewBob

Jun 30, 2018
Any idea of how to trigger Velvet's shower scene?
You need to have completed Camilla's questline, i.e. having built your farm (maybe having unlocked her HJ scene too but not sure if it's really necessary). Keep talking to her, give her food and do her whack-a-mole game until you unlock her final quest, which is delivering a box to Velvet - it takes quite a lot of days to max up Camilla's points so keep doing all of the above. Velvet won't be at her camp but instead will be taking a shower next to the waterfall close to your base. You can then join her for two new H-scenes.

Reactions: CJZanin

zero123456

Aug 1, 2017
ok so when i went to dungeon 1 i didnt have the place to keep the lizard girl, how do i get her now? or im screwed

Last edited:

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
She hides in one of three areas. Mantis stays in a little cul-de-sac with a fresh water pond. If you put your back to the pond, (so you're facing the open field):
- Area 1 you're going to follow the cliff wall to the left until it hits the water. She is hidden next to a rock you'll find there.
- Area 2 you're going straight, across the field to the next valley, that has the large pink tree. She hides on the other side of that.
- Area 3 you're going straight toward's Velvet's tent, which is to the right. Go past it, then swim to the island a short distance across the water. She is hiding behind the tree there.

Reactions: tuShua

MatthewBob

Jun 30, 2018
ok so when i went to dungeon 1 i didnt have the place to keep the lizard girl, how do i get her now? or im screwed
You need to have the monster girls base built first. To do so, you need to catch the Fish Girl that's hanging around Menace's spot (the wide grassy plain). This will allow you to build the base next to the 3 rabbits around a bonfire. If you completed dungeon 1 without capturing the Lizard Girl, too bad. You need to restart the game and complete dungeon 1 again with the base built.

Where is pedobear? I've never found him.
He's hiding below a stone formation close to Velvet's tent. Looking at Velvet, head right to a little spot between the cliffs. Pedobear is on the left under an sort of arch.

when pressing u on the keyboard a text chatappears, is that some bug?
Yeah, this is a bug but this has no bad consequences whatsoever. For info, it's an extract from Nyotalia's consensual H-scene.

zero123456

Aug 1, 2017
is there a list of all positions with each chara? (also cant seem to be able to unlock the camilla second scene) [the walkthough needs updating tho] just to be clear, now i can only hace sex with cami at night

also there is a new build, any idea of whats in 0.8.4c? or release?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 22 Votes