• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

sweetclit

Jul 6, 2017
This one is very interesting, I just started this game but am I missing something? The picture at the first page shows a crisp realistic graphical details, but when I hopped on to the game, everything's watered down as if you're in Minecraft.
Is there a graphical configuration that I have to modify to make it look exactly like those in the demo photos?

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
This one is very interesting, I just started this game but am I missing something? The picture at the first page shows a crisp realistic graphical details, but when I hopped on to the game, everything's watered down as if you're in Minecraft.
Is there a graphical configuration that I have to modify to make it look exactly like those in the demo photos?
my guess was that the excessive detail was a beta concept that didn't turn out so well in actual practice with the game not constantly being optimized. That watered down simplistic style has been there for a long time and likely will stay until the game gets to a more complete point that it can be added and optimized.

Reactions: sweetclit

sweetclit

Jul 6, 2017
my guess was that the excessive detail was a beta concept that didn't turn out so well in actual practice with the game not constantly being optimized. That watered down simplistic style has been there for a long time and likely will stay until the game gets to a more complete point that it can be added and optimized.
Ooh! that makes sense! Thanks for the information! :) I was about to go crazy pressing random button combinations on my keyboard just to trigger that imaginary graphics option.

AnimeByDay

Nov 18, 2017
So haven't played since 0.8.1 was wondering if I could use that save file I moved it over and it seems to be working but I'm not seeing any new missions. What do any help would be appreciated

Edit: additional question how do you get to the dream world? Again thank you.

Last edited:

Noisyason

May 26, 2018
So haven't played since 0.8.1 was wondering if I could use that save file I moved it over and it seems to be working but I'm not seeing any new missions. What do any help would be appreciated

Edit: additional question how do you get to the dream world? Again thank you.
I believe you need to make a new save i could be wrong as for the dream world you have to feed your family blue mushrooms and talk to them the following morning I do not know if you need to initiate sex after you drug them after you talk to them it allows you to consume the mushroom yourself by going to your bed and activating it which should give you the option.

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
I believe you need to make a new save i could be wrong as for the dream world you have to feed your family blue mushrooms and talk to them the following morning I do not know if you need to initiate sex after you drug them after you talk to them it allows you to consume the mushroom yourself by going to your bed and activating it which should give you the option.
Not quite. After midnight, use a blue mushroom on the family member you want to send to dreamland. (Right now only the sister is available.) Then, go to your bed, click the pillow, and use a blue mushroom on yourself.

MatthewBob

Jun 30, 2018
Not quite. After midnight, use a blue mushroom on the family member you want to send to dreamland. (Right now only the sister is available.) Then, go to your bed, click the pillow, and use a blue mushroom on yourself.
What you're describing is how to get a family member to the Dreamworld. The original post just wanted to know how to get to the Dreamworld, not how to bring a family member. But thank you for the answer nonetheless, it might help someone looking for the info!

In that regard, the previous answer was correct: feeding everyone a blue mushroom and talking to them the following morning allows you to eat the blue shroom yourself and get to the Dreamworld.

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
What you're describing is how to get a family member to the Dreamworld. The original post just wanted to know how to get to the Dreamworld, not how to bring a family member. But thank you for the answer nonetheless, it might help someone looking for the info!

In that regard, the previous answer was correct: feeding everyone a blue mushroom and talking to them the following morning allows you to eat the blue shroom yourself and get to the Dreamworld.
Ah, yes. Also, sex is not required.

Jun 13, 2018
umm...where is Akari?
Akari is the dancer at the bar in the dreamworld. To get her scenes, you need to buy several (3?) dances in a row and then you'll get a special option. It's something like 50 coins x3 + 250 coins for the sequence. Just so you know, if you leave the bar without completing the full sequence of dances and H scene, you'll have to start from the beginning when you return and repay the fees.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
A question people, some know how to translate this game in other languages? try with the autotranslator unity REI-PATCHER and it didn't work because the posters inside the dialogues don't translate them although the other things do. The only problem is the dialogues of the story that doesn't translate.

ShirouAku

Jul 7, 2019
I used the blue mushroom on all of them at night and woke up in the morning and talked to everyone but nothing happened is there something else im supposed to do?

MatthewBob

Jun 30, 2018
I used the blue mushroom on all of them at night and woke up in the morning and talked to everyone but nothing happened is there something else im supposed to do?
Use the blue mushroom again and sex them (you don't need to do anything in particular, just triggering the "Make love" option should be enough but have fun if you wish) and they should tell you about the dream when you talk to them after that.

Reactions: ShirouAku
Jun 13, 2018
I'll quickly summarize what was posted in the recent news on June 29th.

Basically, there's a collection of images showing off a gun range in the Dreamworld and a collection of weapons (L96, M4, M16, SPAS-12, RPG-17, some semi-auto handgun?). In the post he mentions that he's planning on adding a zombie/monster survival mode to the Dreamworld. In the comments, he said he is hoping on releasing this update by the end of this month.

Judging by his previous posts and what he's been doing content wise, we probably won't see any main story-line content (dungeons and such) until 0.8.9.

Reactions: ElPiti

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
it feels like the creator lost interest and wanted to make a different game but didn't really want to start from scratch and split his efforts between two different projects so he just kinda jammed it into r-life and said fuck it. its basically two different projects but technically r-life is still being worked on.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes