4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
You need to unlock em first. The blue mushrooms at least have a chance to spawn at 3 different locations I've seen. Tried to map some stuff using an image of the island somebody else posted.

Important to note the stuff doesn't always spawn in each of those locations everyday. It's usually like 1-2 spawns for the mushrooms, and like 2-4 for the Goddess Essence. I'll update this if I ever get around to unlocking the other mushroom type and if I can find their spawns lol.

Edit: Unlocked Red Mushrooms finally, game gets super grindy with some stuff. I think there are two spawns but I've only seen one so far.

Last edited:

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
You need to unlock em first. The blue mushrooms at least have a chance to spawn at 3 different locations I've seen. Tried to map some stuff using an image of the island somebody else posted.

Important to note the stuff doesn't always spawn in each of those locations everyday. It's usually like 1-2 spawns for the mushrooms, and like 2-4 for the Goddess Essence. I'll update this if I ever get around to unlocking the other mushroom type and if I can find their spawns lol.

I think the red mushrooms are unlocked with Yamikaze's 3rd quest. Stop feeding her and she will basically get so hungry she will venture out and find them on her own, and then come assault you at night due to the resulting lust.

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
Did you forgot that he was poor af and joined the heroes association only because he had problem with finances?
he actually joined the hero association because he didn't even know about it and just wondered why he wasn't getting credit or fans for his work because he was completely unknown for coming in and saving people before leaving without anyone to witness it. Hes not a hero for the money but he would definitely appreciate it.

Jun 13, 2018
Some news for you all:

Based on what's been shown on patreon, it looks like we may not see a new update before the end of the month. It also doesn't help that email notifications haven't been showing up for any of the updates :cautious:

Looks like the author is still tweaking all of the gun mechanics and features for the next patch.

On July 14th, he released a video of the guns so far (the video is public on youtube so that makes it easier to share):

On July 21st, he shared a poll asking if people want the enemies to be monsters or zombies (which zombies is currently leading).

So, yeah, no indication on what new H-content is being added, but knowing how these updates have been going, we'll probably see something in the next two weeks or so. Who knows?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 22 Votes