4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

sweetclit

Jul 6, 2017
Only the sister can be taken into Dreamworld for now. She's located in Home Street in the supposedly player's house. Her room is upstairs.

Thanks for the response! That saved me some time from figuring each and everyone's presence and location in the current build. :)

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
and how can beat saitama?? ONE PUNCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (opening song)
why try to beat him? you'll literally just get one punched. besides, i dont think it's a good idea to make him angry when he's going home after missing the sales

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
uhm what's the new content for camilla?

Btw how to get camilla sex scenes?
do all her quests. it's a long grind. you have to do her final quest which leads to velvet shower scene. then you'll finally unlock her sex scene

tinkie87

Jun 28, 2019
I have discovered 5/6 H-comics locations
1.is located at top of waterfall near mom spawn.
1.png

2.is located at the bottom, behind said water-fall.
5.png

3.is located in the same area on ridge between pond and velvet camp.
2.png

4.is located on ridge between pink tree and camilla area.
4.png

5.is located in ridge between player base and monster-girl base.
3.png

i hope i was of help and if you know of the 6th one please reply to this post so that others will also know.

tinkie87

Jun 28, 2019
I have discovered 5/6 H-comics locations
1.is located at top of waterfall near mom spawn.
View attachment 362507

2.is located at the bottom, behind said water-fall.
View attachment 362509

3.is located in the same area on ridge between pond and velvet camp.
View attachment 362512

4.is located on ridge between pink tree and camilla area.
View attachment 362513

5.is located in ridge between player base and monster-girl base.
View attachment 362514

i hope i was of help and if you know of the 6th one please reply to this post so that others will also know.
UPDATE:
i've just found the 6th comic.
its located behind the tiny rocks found by one of mantis' hiding spots.
6.png

Tee Kien

Oct 1, 2018
Regarding sleeping in the tent. Yes, you need to F**KING crouch (press C) into the tent and select the bed, took me 2 hours to figure it out.

kekkeron

Oct 15, 2018
what exactly am i supposed to bring to camilla for the first quest when she says she's waiting to see the results of the farm

Reactions: Pulica
Jun 13, 2018
From the Patreon on July 29th:

*The picture just shows off the new Nyotalia bath scene for the Dream World*

Accompanying text:

"Hi everyone!
Thanks for helping me vote on the enemy in Gun Event, the amount of difference is not much, so I will still add both, but will focus more on Zombie.
Pic: Bath Scene. Nyotalia and Rem will be added to Dreamworld.

Progress of the next build is 75%. Some updated content takes a long time, so it can't be released this month, sorry! (sweat ^^!) I'm trying to complete it as soon as possible in the around early next month. Please wait..."

It's the typical update that can be summarized as "Soon".

MatthewBob

Jun 30, 2018
what exactly am i supposed to bring to camilla for the first quest when she says she's waiting to see the results of the farm
You just need to build the farm. You can find a spot dedicated to that not far from your base while walking towards the grassy plain.

From the Patreon on July 29th:

*The picture just shows off the new Nyotalia bath scene for the Dream World*

Accompanying text:

"Hi everyone!
Thanks for helping me vote on the enemy in Gun Event, the amount of difference is not much, so I will still add both, but will focus more on Zombie.
Pic: Bath Scene. Nyotalia and Rem will be added to Dreamworld.

Progress of the next build is 75%. Some updated content takes a long time, so it can't be released this month, sorry! (sweat ^^!) I'm trying to complete it as soon as possible in the around early next month. Please wait..."

It's the typical update that can be summarized as "Soon".
Thanks for updating us! Nice to see the game is still going.

zan

May 25, 2017
hey guys i have problems with quest for yamikaze, i dont know where i can find her medalion :(

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
hey guys i have problems with quest for yamikaze, i dont know where i can find her medalion :(
Face the water from your home base. Turn right. Walk forward until you find a little stream that has a waterfall on your right. Look in the water of that stream.

Pulica

Mar 20, 2019
You just need to build the farm. You can find a spot dedicated to that not far from your base while walking towards the grassy plain.

Thanks for updating us! Nice to see the game is still going.
I did that and i can t advance with camila no more pls help

Weimn

Nov 10, 2018
This fucking dev is something special. Always Soon , always 2 month of waiting between the updates and always almost no content worth waiting for. Disappointing.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes