4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

shittyguy

Jun 8, 2017
This fucking dev is something special. Always Soon , always 2 month of waiting between the updates and always almost no content worth waiting for. Disappointing.
it two months it not like project x love disaster where it takes like 10 years for a update that is like one animation added. in other words you dont have a right to complaint.

Reactions: Kaepow

simpleguy787

Apr 23, 2018
Ok game, this is a long shot (or more like zero shot haha) but I hope/wish the Dev just gets everyone off the island and makes the "Dream World" city the main location. Running around the mostly empty island is pretty boring imo, there would be a lot more things to do if the city was the main world and he focused just on that

Curly Bruce

Aug 3, 2017
Is the Velvet Shower scene repeatable? I downloaded the 100% save which presumably already did that since the Camilla questline is finished but Velvet doesn't show up at the waterfall at any point in time.

Jun 13, 2018
Ok game, this is a long shot (or more like zero shot haha) but I hope/wish the Dev just gets everyone off the island and makes the "Dream World" city the main location. Running around the mostly empty island is pretty boring imo, there would be a lot more things to do if the city was the main world and he focused just on that
I know a couple people here on the forum have had the same sentiments over the past 9 months or so and I'd have to agree. Especially since the dev said that they only going to be adding more island/real world content after 0.8.5 and new main quest material won't be added until 0.8.9 (which, if that's the case, we won't see any main storyline additions until Nov-Dec at the earliest :cautious:)

Is the Velvet Shower scene repeatable? I downloaded the 100% save which presumably already did that since the Camilla questline is finished but Velvet doesn't show up at the waterfall at any point in time.
Last I played, it was repeatable when I tried it, although I did miss it on the next day (within 24 hours). Possibly there's a cool down?

peocy617

Apr 4, 2018
Maybe offtopic, but I just try a game call LastIsland and the map is totally like the same of this.
Am I miss something?

joethebeast

Sep 17, 2017
say i haven't try this game yet, may i know the advantage using the cheat to this game?
So you can skip grinding for materials and levels. Btw, just get a savefile. The gameplay isn't worth it, nor the story... The kinky stuff is decent, though

Tokamura

Feb 8, 2019
Also when i try to play the game i keep stuck at the loading, i did read the notice where the screen might stop but i waited long and my laptop litterally freeze and my cursor turn into circle thing not the arrow and it can't even move an inch. So it literally stuck at there i can't force close it of even open other software like task manager so i have to force shut down it

kalm0r

Feb 27, 2019
I got a bug. Rem has nothing but panties on in her tent at night and i can't interact with her at night

Tee Kien

Oct 1, 2018
Yamakaze Necklace in the River beside the stone bridge near mini waterfall location.

The Necklace is very tiny.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
ok so when i went to dungeon 1 i didnt have the place to keep the lizard girl, how do i get her now? or im screwed
u have to restart again. u have tobuild the monster home first before doing dungeon. once u finish a dungeon, u cant go back

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
yeah, i dont think velvet's shower scene is repeatable. when i first did it, it only said that there the scene was going to be in the next build. that was before this build. welp, im screwed. dont wanna go back that far

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes