4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

JJadams

May 25, 2017
yes, i feel like it really interesting while it have a adventure vibe there also time where you can increase your relationships with other girls
You should try "Last Hope" : a 3D game about a spaceship with 3 women that will help you collect "samples". Still in early dev, but worth a try ^^

Jun 13, 2018
Alrighty, so. There hasn't been a lot of updates on the patreon for awhile. Over the last few weeks, it's mostly been the occasional exchange of "What's the status?", followed by "Soon" or "I need another week", ya know, the usual....

Anyway, there was an actual update this morning showing off one of the new characters. It's Yuudachi from KanColle who will fill the role of your girlfriend in the dreamworld. Apparently, she serves as an AI companion during the upcoming "zombie event". This will also involve a mechanic where you both can regain health through an H-event (which sounds like the one mechanics from Rape of the Dead: https://f95zone.to/threads/rape-of-the-dead-teamkrama.3655/ )

So, the official timeframe is now "a few days soon". We'll see...

Reactions: violentgamer

FireDog101

Jul 21, 2017
Hello, I found this game about a week ago and have been having a blast, but I have some problems.
1. I cant find the Red Mushrooms, I have unlocked them and looked at the Walkthrough but still can't find them.
2. I don't know how to get to the Dreamworld, it is prob right in my face but I can't find out how to do it.

Other then those two things I have been having fun, my only complaint is prob the fishing game, I can't win it to get a fish, I have to cheat to get them and I hate cheating. I hope it will get changed or the timer gets longer in future updates. Thanks to anyone that can help me with my problems.

axlzero

Jul 22, 2017
First I really need someone explain for me how to access dream world?
Second, I used cheat to summon cirno but where is she on the map?
My english is not good, but hope you guys will help me soon

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
For the dream world, you need a blue muschroom, to help you sleep.
Cirno is where your captured monster girls are.

Reactions: axlzero

MatthewBob

Jun 30, 2018
To access Dream World, you need to find blue mushrooms. If you don't know how to find them, you have to free Patchouli in the first dungeon. Talk to her for a few days and she'll tell you about those shrooms. You'll then be able to find them around the island, they're always in the same spots, so look around for a bit. They take something around two days to respawn so that's that. Finally, you have to use those blue shrooms on your 3 family members after midnight. Talk to them in the morning and they'll tell you about the dreams they had. You'll now have the Dreamworld unlocked. Just go to bed and select the option with the blue mushroom icon.

As said before, Cirno spawns in front of the monster girl base. If you don't know where it is or haven't built it yet and just want to find Cirno, press F10 to open the teleport menu and select To the Monster Base. However, you might not be able to access her scenes without the monster girls' base built. If you don't have it yet, you first have to catch the fish girl that roams the grassy plain - the one where the big pink tree and Velvet's tent are, so look thoroughly all the way. The option to build the base will be unlocked, close to your own tent. You may now capture the fish girl, as well as two other monsters girls that will spawn in the following days at the same spot (and also the two dungeon bosses, but if you've already finished the dungeons, you can't get the bosses anymore, at least not without starting a new game and building the base before that).

Last edited:

axlzero

Jul 22, 2017
To access Dream World, you need to find blue mushrooms. If you don't know how to find them, you have to free Patchouli in the first dungeon. Talk to her for a few days and she'll tell you about those shrooms. You'll then be able to find them around the island, they're always in the same spots, so look around for a bit. They take something around two days to respawn so that's that. Finally, you have to use those blue shrooms on your 3 family members after midnight. Talk to them in the morning and they'll tell you about the dreams they had. You'll now have the Dreamworld unlocked. Just go to bed and select the option with the blue mushroom icon.

As said before, Cirno spawns in front of the monster girl base. If you don't know where it is or haven't built it yet and just want to find Cirno, press F10 to open the teleport menu and select To the Monster Base. However, you might not be able to access her scenes without the monster girls' base built. If you don't have it yet, you first have to catch the fish girl that roams the grassy plain - the one where the big pink tree and Velvet's tent are, so look thoroughly all the way. The option to build the base will be unlocked, close to your own tent. You may now capture the fish girl, as well as two other monsters girls that will spawn in the following days at the same spot (and also the two dungeon bosses, but if you've already finished the dungeons, you can't get the bosses anymore, at least not without starting a new game and building the base before that).
just use blue mushroom on my 3 family member then talk to them at morning after? no need to do anything right?

MatthewBob

Jun 30, 2018
just use blue mushroom on my 3 family member then talk to them at morning after? no need to do anything right?
Yeah, that's all you have to do. On a side note, you don't need to give the mushrooms to everyone on the same night, you may very well do it on separate nights. As long as you use one mushroom with everyone at least once and talk to them the morning after, that's enough.

axlzero

Jul 22, 2017
Yeah, that's all you have to do. On a side note, you don't need to give the mushrooms to everyone on the same night, you may very well do it on separate nights. As long as you use one mushroom with everyone at least once and talk to them the morning after, that's enough.
I used it but nothing special appear. Just simple text as normal when I talk to them at morning. Maybe I need some require before access dream world (just like unlock all H-scenes or something)?

MatthewBob

Jun 30, 2018
I used it but nothing special appear. Just simple text as normal when I talk to them at morning. Maybe I need some require before access dream world (just like unlock all H-scenes or something)?
Sorry, I kinda forgot to mention something. It's been a long time since I've done that so my memory was kinda blurry. You actually need to give them the blue shroom, wait one hour for the effect to activate and then select the "Make love" option. Only then the family members will tell you about their dreams. You don't need to have sex or anything, just select the option and it should be enough. But have fun if you want to. You need to do that for all three, as said before.

• Love

axlzero

Jul 22, 2017
Sorry, I kinda forgot to mention something. It's been a long time since I've done that so my memory was kinda blurry. You actually need to give them the blue shroom, wait one hour for the effect to activate and then select the "Make love" option. Only then the family members will tell you about their dreams. You don't need to have sex or anything, just select the option and it should be enough. But have fun if you want to. You need to do that for all three, as said before.
I will try again. Thanks for your instruction
Anyway, can I use cheats in dream world? if possible, then how to do that?

MatthewBob

Jun 30, 2018
I will try again. Thanks for your instruction
Anyway, can I use cheats in dream world? if possible, then how to do that?
If I remember corectly, there are no cheats in the dreamworld. Unfortunately, you'll have to grind for money... But it's not that tedious.

There use to be a teleport shortcut when you were in the city, because it's so big but now there's a bus function that does the same so no teleporting anymore.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes